Oumers Bike Cassette Removal Tool with Chain Whip and Auxiliary Wrench Bicycle Sprocket Removal Tools, Bicycle Cassette Lock Ring Removal Freewheel Remover Wrench Sprocket Remover
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.00 (11%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This Kit combination chain whip, upgrade freewheel/lockring remover wrench and and auxiliary wrench. All are in high quality, heat treated to prevent bending and flexing
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the cassette lock ring tool to remove cassettes from hubs. Sprocket Remover can also be used to tighten on screw-on freewheels. Caters for7, 8, 9 and 10 speed cassettes
- When remove flywheel, fixed wheel to prevent from damage. Silver color chain whip with orange non-slip coated handle for comfort and ease of use. It is constructed from steel for durability
- Freewheels Remover fits for any brand 12 teeth splined type freewheels cassette lockrings
- Cassette / Rotor Lockring Removal Tool Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings. Also fits Shimano disc brake lockrings, stabilizes tool
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.73 x 4.72 x 1.26 inches; 15.52 Ounces
- Date First Available : June 10, 2018
- Manufacturer : Oumers
- ASIN : B07DN6K2PV
Best Sellers Rank:
#16,953 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #19 in Bike Shop Tools
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is one time I tried to save money and regret it. I bought the park tool removal tool with the pin attached and was able to remove my cassette in 30 seconds. The park tool removal tool is actually cheaper than this one but doesn't come with a chain whip. Do yourself a favor and get the park took one with the pin if your hub / cassette allows it and just get a chain whip elsewhere.
Don't buy this junk! Save whatever you need to and get a QUALITY tool instead!
This price was so much less than bike shop price that I saved the price of the tools by doing the work myself with only a few viewings of instructional videos.
Top reviews from other countries
As a tool set it seems grand, has everything and seems quality enough.
Not sure how you can check if it fits your gear cassette so, if you buy this, good luck.
(Review followed on from 6/8/20
Completed cassette removal works fine so will use it for future jobs.