Oumers Bike Chain Tools Kit, Cassette Removal Tool Sprocket Remover Kit/Chain Whip and Cassette/Rotor Lockring Removal Tool with Guide Pin
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This Kit combination chain whip and freewheel/lockring remover wrench. Both are in high quality, heat treated to prevent bending and flexing
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the cassette lock ring tool to remove cassettes from hubs. Sprocket Remover can also be used to tighten on screw-on freewheels. Caters for 8, 9 and 10 speed cassettes. When remove flywheel, fixed wheel to prevent from damage. Silver color chain whip with orange non-slip coated handle for comfort and ease of use. It is constructed from steel for durability.
- It also features hardened pins to keep the chain in place and a comfortable handle.
- Cassette/Rotor Lockring Tool with pin, Smart design make it fit two size wrench.
- Cassette / Rotor Lockring Removal Tool Fits Shimano?, SRAM?, SunRace?, SunTour?, Chris King? and other cassette lockrings. Also fits Shimano disc brake lockrings, Guide pin stabilizes tool;
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Why Oumers: Oumers Inc mainly engaged in the development and export of Outdoor & Sports Products, and other High-tech electronic products. Products of high quality, stylish design. Oumers has always adhered to " High quality products , good customer experience" business purposes. Committed to providing you with high-quality products and quality services. This Oumers chain whip and freewheel/lockring remover tool are heat treated to prevent bending and flexing. High quality to make sure it can be used for many years. Cassette removal tool universal for most of brands bicycles such as Campagnolo Shimano SRAM 7,8,9,10 speed cassette freewheel only, not suitable for bicycle tourney rotating flywheel Specification: Material: 45# Carbon Steel Surface finish: Nickel Plating Color: Silver and Orange Weight: 11.3 OZ Package Content: 1x Bicycle Chain Whip Wheel Sprocket Remove Tool 1x Cassette / Rotor Lockring Removal Tool
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 186 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Once the tools arrived, I figured out how to use them myself, and I had the work completed in no time. I couldn't have done it without the tools, and figuring out how to use them was a piece of cake, even for a mechanically challenged cyclist like me.
Note that you will need a crescent wrench or other wrench to turn the hex nut top on the tool that removes and reinstalls your cassette. No biggie. My cycling buddy tells me that he prefers an integrated handle on this tool, rather than having to use a wrench, but I didn't find it difficult with a crescent wrench.
In summary, if I can do it, so can you! In fact, a monkey could probably operate these tools.
No questions/answers/description provided that so it was a little frustrating to have to go back home to get a 1/2" driver (I'd thought it'd be a 3/8" but it was a guess, that turned out to be wrong).
Worked like a charm with the right wrench. Don't try using pliers with it (tongue in grove or otherwise) unless for some reason your rotor lockring is super loose. Anyway, to tighten it to approximate torque you'll need the leverage of a good wrench or socket wrench.
I used the tool to finish the job but I will never use it again, because cassetes are to expensive to ruin the teeth installing them on the bike. I would not recommend this tool to anyone. This is a cheap tool for a reason.
I suggest avoiding if you can, buy a chain whip and a freewheel tool separately.