- Save $3.00 when you spend $45.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Karafu's Online Store. Enter code NDO3UAE5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
40 Ounces Borosilicate Glass Pitcher with Lid, Water Carafe Jug for Hot/Cold Water, Ice Tea and Juice Beverage
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅Premium Borosilicate Glass Pitcher: Lead-free, lightweight, durable, withstands temperature 0 ℉ to 300 ℉, so you can pour boiling water into it safely; stove-top safe.
- ✅Capacity: 40 ounces capacity, enough to serve 2 -3 persons. Fits well in most fridges. Perfect to prepare and serve cold or hot beverages, water, iced tea, fruit infused juices.
- ✅Silica gel and Stainless Steel Lid: Great for pouring and keeping ice, large chunks of fruit, tea bags inside the pitcher. The small ball can prevent water flow too large. Lid is detachable, BPA free.
- ✅Elegant Design: Handmade, beautiful looking, perfect fits to your fridge.
- ✅Dishwasher-safe without harsh detergents. 3-Years warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Name: Glass Pitcher / Tea Pitcher / Water Carafe / Drink Pitcher / Beverage Jug
Material: Borosilicate glass with Silica gel and Stainless steel Lid
Nice looking and very useful.
Looks great on the dinner table. You can make tea, milk, juice, ice water, or white sangria, or anything you can think of pitcher.
Wash once before first use!
The lid doesn't seal, so please don't use it as sealed container.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The borosilicate glass is beautiful and does not contain any lead or other impurities that would make it unsafe to use. The glass is thick enough that I would not worry about breaking the pitcher, but it is light weight enough to not make the pitcher too heavy to use conveniently.
The only drawback for some people might be that this pitcher is 13 inches tall, so it may not fit onto any shelf or into the door of many refrigerators. I have shelves that use a crank to raise and lower into any position, so this was not an issue for me, but I will have to take the pitcher out of the fridge any timeI have to raise the shelf it sits on to allow something taller to go onto the shelf below.
Since the pitcher is so tall, it can be cleaned using soapy water and a bottle brush, but it is can be hard to dry all the way to the bottom.
This is super cute and fun! My goal is to make my kitchen as whimsical and fun as possible and this is perfect for that.