Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on January 24, 2009
This is a fantastic looking book. A full page portrait of each President begins each profile and there is a great reference table listing facts including the election year, 'number of presidency', chief opponents, vice president, and even the percent of votes and electoral votes received. Includes Barack Obama!!! I highly recommend this book.
on February 16, 2012
I wanted to return this book the same day that I received it in the mail but realized it was cheaper to just keep it being that it didn't cost too much. I purchased this book to have an up to date book of Presidents being that the last one I purchased ends with the 41st President. The write up on all of the Presidents is pretty good except for the current President of the United States of America, Barack Obama. The write up is focused on his election year and his opponents! There are very few pictures of him out and about like all the other Presidents. The one good part of this book is that it does have a separate section in the back for all of the First Ladies. Great pictures. I would not recommend for anyone needing a current Presidents book. Copyright is 2009 so maybe there needs to be a more up to date edition. If so, I would buy it.
on November 23, 2011
I love this book!! The information is colorfully written with facts that you don't usually find in other books. I bought it because of President Obama being on the cover and I was so pleased to discover all trhe wonderful information about Michelle and all the other first ladies. The pictures are beautiful. I highly reccommend this book to everyone, especially students. A very informative book for your personal library.
on July 8, 2015
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL BOOK FOR YOUNG OR YOUNG AT HEART. TELLS SO MUCH ABOUT EACH PRESIDENT AND THEIR WIVES AND FAMILIES. SO VERY INTERESTING. I WOULD RECOMMEND THAT EVERYONE HAVE THIS BOOK AT HOME AS A REFERENCE AND AS A LEARNING TOOL. WOULD ALSO BE A GREAT GIFT TOO FOR ANY AGE.
LEE
on July 4, 2012
Although I've only read an older version of the book, it is quite an intriguing and helpful history lesson that I found quite enjoyable. I believe others can, too, be captivated by the vivid and extraordinary history of America's Presidents.
on September 12, 2013
Nicely produced book of our US Presidents. Lots of information on each and good research material for students. I give this one 5 stars and the seller contact was 5 stars as well.
on May 19, 2015
My 8 year old grandson who taught himself all of the presidents (in order!) just loves this book.
on January 31, 2016
bought it for my kids, very easy to read great addition to my library...thanks.
on September 19, 2016
a gift for my grandson. He likes it
on November 11, 2011
I opted for a good used copy and paid a higher price for a brand new copy of my item. There was no outer wrapping. :( This book, although it had an outside paper cover to match, was frayed and was at best in very good condition. Not happy to use this as a brand new copy. It just looked to be borrowed off the library shelf. Brand new in my opinion means "flawless". I was disappointed because I chose Amazon directly for this item and paid more for "brand new" and that's not what I got. I'm just sayin.