Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on March 9, 2017
As usual, the Onion delivers, especially if you relish dark humor.
on June 17, 2010
I gave this as a gift to a family member and some of the other people in attendance sat there for quite a while laughing quite loud at this book. It's not the type of book one would pick up and read from cover to cover. The charm would wear off pretty quickly. It's good for picking up once in a while and turning to random pages for laughs. If you frequently have guests over and want a coffee table book to help them kill a few minutes, this would be an excellent choice.
on December 28, 2009
My husband and I own many of the Onion collections that include more than just the front page of the Onion, so I was a little skeptical when purchasing this book of the just the front pages. But that's where most of the humor is anyway! You will laugh out loud at every single page. The only part that wasn't as funny is the very front of the book; there are some old styled Onion pages that aren't quite as good. But that's just a little blip. This would be the perfect bathroom book if it wasn't a huge hardback edition. Love the Onion!
on April 20, 2010
Being a long-term Onion fan, I bought this book for my husband for Christmas and he loves it! It is now a permanent staple on our coffee table. Even frequent guests poor through it every time they visit. It is a good size, is partially colored/ partially black and white, so it feels like a real newspaper tome. Also makes a great gift! Be aware, there are a few nude pictures throughout.
on September 7, 2016
Does the job
on December 23, 2011
I must say after my initial review I was contacted by the shipper via e-mail.
They have offered to refund my shipping and handling since the order took so long to reach me. I feel they didn't need to do this, so I was surprised by this token.
I wouild not hesitate to order from them again.
I am a satisifed customer.
on October 8, 2015
It's The Onion…. What's not to love? Read it and weep from laughing.
on January 12, 2011
I gave this to my husband for Xmas this year (2010), and we share pages, screaming with laughter.Doesn't matter that the articles are not complete.The premises alone are so outrageous , more detail would be overkill. Read every little blurb. Some of the wittiest pieces are the most succinct.FUNNY! FUNNY! FUNNY!
on February 4, 2016
LOVE The Onion.
on May 10, 2014
Interesting to see the early Onion papers.
They just get funnier over the years.
Would be a great present to any Onion reader.