Our Lady Chaos Paperback – December 7, 2019
Enhance your purchase
"The Rescue Rabbits" by Eric Seltzer
The four zany Rescue Rabbits invite you to race along with them as they save their fellow animal friends both big and small. | Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
- "[T]he thrills and horrors are engrossing." --Publisher's Weekly
- "[E]vocative of Stephen King." --Kirkus Reviews
- "Erik Henry Vick is certainly an author to fill you with nightmares." --Melinda Harris, Readers' Favorite Reviews
- "Vick's prose is straightforward, pleasantly clever at times, with authentic dialogue, compelling characterizations, and scenes and backdrops set with the utmost care." --Robert W. Walker, TopShelf Reviews
- "Erik Henry Vick is a wonderful storyteller." --Divine Zape, ReadersFavorite.com
- "Erik Henry Vick is the real thing, and I look forward to reading him for just as long a time as I have been reading Stephen King. " --Ray Simmons, Readers' Favorite Reviews
- "Delivering an amalgamation of everything that is universally loved by fantasy readers Vick has the enviable ability to engage our dreams and lust for far flung adventure by creating highly original storylines that really resonate with his readers." --BookViral
- "Erik Henry Vick is one of the best writers today."
- "...like the old Stephen King..."
- "Scary as hell."
- "If you like Stephen King, Robert McCammon, or Clive Barker then check out Erik Henry Vick, you won't regret it."
- "Erik Henry Vick writes as good Stephen King, but Vick scares me more.""
- "Does [Erik Henry Vick] really write in the chilling tradition of Stephen King, Joe Hill and Dean Koontz? Yes!"
- "Erik Henry Vick ranks in the top five with Clive Barker and Stephen King!"
- "Cant waste money on this author. Your money is most well spent."
- "Somehow Erik Henry Vick is able to creatively combine all the best elements of individual genres into one entertaining story!"
- "Erik Henry Vick gifts us with some of the most imaginative, vividly drawn world-building you are likely to read."
- "...think I've found my new favourite author."
- "Erik Henry Vick has quickly become one of those few authors where I see they've got a new book out and I just get it even if I don't know what it's about, because I know it's going be a fantastic ride."
- "If you haven't read any of Erik Henry Vick's works, you are definitely missing out!"
- 2020 Readers' Favorite International Book Awards Gold Medalist for Horror -- The Hag, The Bloodletter Chronicles, Book Two
- 2020 Readers' Favorite International Book Awards Honorable Mention for Urban Fantasy -- Mizvah: CLAW & WARDER Episode 3
- 2020 Readers' Favorite International Book Awards Finalist for Urban Fantasy -- Seduction: CLAW & WARDER Episode 1
- 2019 Readers' Favorite International Book Awards Gold Medalist for Fantasy -- Rooms of Ruin, Blood of the Isir, Book Two
- 2019 Top Shelf Magazine Book Awards Suspense First Place Winner -- Demon King, The Bloodletter Collections, Book One
- 2019 Top Shelf Magazine Book Awards Finalist for Horror -- Demon King, The Bloodletter Collections, Book One
- 2018 Readers' Favorite International Book Awards Silver Medalist for Fantasy -- Errant Gods, Blood of the Isir, Book One
- 2018 Readers' Favorite International Book Awards Finalist for Horror -- Demon King, The Bloodletter Collections, Book One
From the Author
The Bloodletter Collections:
Demon King--Book One
The Hag--Book Two
Our Lady Chaos--Book Three
- Publisher : Ratatoskr Publishing (December 7, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 766 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1951509021
- ISBN-13 : 978-1951509026
- Item Weight : 2.07 pounds
- Dimensions : 5 x 1.92 x 8 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #692,406 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Our Lady Chaos compiles Books 5 – 7 of Vick’s Bloodletter Saga – Blackest Crow, Nightshade and Harvester – into the third and final book of the Bloodletter Collections.
We’re drawn through new and greater demons and challenges, hard truths about victory at last and its cost, love, survival and loss, and how some of the worst monsters are human. Like all the preceding books in this series, Vick creates a detailed and utterly believable world. Characters, whether monster or human, are distinct and consistent, as are their relationships.
This story spans decades in a non-chronological order, which I found difficult to keep straight. (I have a chronic illness that limits my memory and focus.) When I go to re-read the series, I plan on keeping a notebook so I can keep better track of who, what and when. You probably won’t need to, but you might want to do so as well.
I have read almost all of Vick’s work, and IMO, he is the strongest, most imaginative and creative horror and urban fantasy writer since Stephen King. I look forward to reading every word he publishes for as long as he writes.
I received an ARC of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Top reviews from other countries
These are definitely page turners you won’t want to put down, enjoy reading them as much as I have.