- Series: Aperture Writers & Artists on Photography
- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Aperture; 2nd edition (September 15, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0893818577
- ISBN-13: 978-0893818579
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.5 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,168,405 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
In Our Own Image: The Coming Revolution in Photography (Aperture Writers & Artists on Photography) Paperback – September 15, 1999
See the Best Books of the Month
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the month in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
"...Should be read by anyone concerned with how governments and the news media can manipulate information that people accept as truth."--The Los Angeles Times
About the Author
Fred Ritchin is a professor of photography and communications at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts.