- Hardcover: 464 pages
- Publisher: Thomas Dunne Books; First Edition edition (November 15, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1250132924
- ISBN-13: 978-1250132925
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1.5 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 804 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#38,688 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #13 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Political Advocacy
- #47 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Human Rights
- #76 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Elections
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Our Revolution: A Future to Believe In Hardcover – November 15, 2016
|New from||Used from|
An Amazon Book with Buzz: "Ghosted"
Seven perfect days. Then he disappeared. A love story with a secret at its heart. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
BERNIE SANDERS ran as a Democratic candidate for President of the United States in 2015 and 2016. He served as mayor of Burlington, Vermont’s largest city, for eight years before defeating an incumbent Republican to be the sole congressperson for the state in the U.S. House of Representatives in 1991. He was elected to the Senate in 2007 and is now in his second term, making him the longest-serving independent in the history of the Congress. He lives in Burlington, Vermont, with his wife, Jane, and has four children and seven grandchildren.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In terms of the writing style, it is relaxed but very compelling. I intended just to read a little initially and come back to the rest later, but I found myself unable to stop reading. Highly recommended.
I have learned a great deal about how politics works and have newfound respect for Bernie Sanders. I feel my understanding of the political climate and the political world in the USA is now clearer and more in focus. This is coming from someone who was not a Bernie supporter. I am now.
The writing style is to the point and easy to read. I highly recommend it. If this election woke you up and you want to start becoming more politically engaged, then this is a good first step.