- File Size: 566 KB
- Print Length: 174 pages
- Publisher: High Bridge Books (September 15, 2015)
- Publication Date: September 15, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B013XP06ZC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #165,613 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Our Unfair Advantage: Unleash the Power of the Holy Spirit in Your Business Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
- "Dr. Jim demystifies the role of the Holy Spirit in your professional life and gives practical principles to unleash His power to transform your business." Kyle Winkler, Author of Silence Satan
- "Expect your work-life to experience a transformational shift." Leray Heyne, President & CEO, Windows of Heaven (Jesus' Storehouse) & the author of Restoring the Preeminence of Jesus Christ in Business
- "Our Unfair Advantage offers an innovative revival or an unrelenting truth - to be Spirit-led." Shane Satterfield, Region Vice President, Marketplace Chaplains International, Inc.
- "Our Unfair Advantage graciously, yet compellingly, charts a clear path for me to be even more on-purpose." Kevin McCarthy, Author of The On-Purpose Person & The On-Purpose Business Person
About the Author
His clients are a Who's Who in business including Walmart, IBM, Best Buy, Verizon, Johnson & Johnson, Wells Fargo, Ford, and Walt Disney along with Malcolm Baldrige winners and INC 500 Fast Growth firms.
Dr. Jim is a sought after speaker at both secular and Christian business conferences. He serves on many Boards of Directors with marketplace and teaching ministries.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bite-sized chunks of text make this for fast, easy reading. Reading the book cover-to-cover is a great overview. Next, consuming the wisdom in these pages and pondering them slowly, graciously will prove to be a game-changer for you as you work a career or lead a business.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn how to listen to the Holy Spirit and how to apply what you hear to your life as a business leader (it will apply to your personal life as well!).