Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Out to Lunch Animal Cartoons Deluxe Edition Paperback – April 5, 2013
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
From the Author
The Deluxe Edition is a full color paperback! Enjoy!
From the Back Cover
Here are some burning questions about animals you might find answered in this book ...
* What's an aardvark worth on the black market?
* Is there a vampire generation gap?
* Can vampires use their cell phones in flight?
* If the early bird gets the worm, what does the late bird get?
* Do beavers have bad days?
* What happens if the Coyote sued ACME?
* How do bugs celebrate Mother's Day?
* Do buzzards like greenbean casserole and pizza?
* Do animals like car rides?
* What's the real inspiration for bagpipes?
* Do cats go to heaven?
* Do cats like privacy?
* What is a cow's favorite winter Olympic event?
* Why don't people like cow pies?
* Do crocodiles really rock?
* Do dogs have access to answering machines?
* Can Lassie help Timmy in rehab?
* Can you teach a dog to fetch Pizza?
* Why don't elephants like computers?
* Do fish ever graduate?
* If a princess kisses a frog will it really turn into a handsome prince?
* How smart do you need to be to track an elephant?
* Why don't ostriches like eating at fancy restaurants?
* Do sheep sometimes suggest unusual military strategies?
* ... and much, much more .....
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|