- File Size: 3009 KB
- Print Length: 63 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: June 16, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01H6WN5PG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,373,783 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Out of the Shadows: Short Story Collection Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Kathleen Valentine ('What Is The Collective Noun for Crazy Old Ladies?'): Story is full of life and humor. Characters are fun and could be your neighbors. Valentine is a genius at bringing out not only the characters personalities but also pulling the reader into the surrounding landscape.
Jane Turley ('Pork Chops and Promiscuity') Well written, thought provoking story that deals with the issues our society sometimes faces today and sometimes tries to ignore. Relationships are just that - relationships.
Rosalind Minett ('A Slight Invasion') Wonderful story of being lost in a relationship and finding one's own voice.Great lessons in this story. I think we have all been there at one time or another - in some way.
Elizabeth Ducie ('The Second Pair of Slippers') An interesting take on politics and life. Frankly, I didn't see this one coming. Well written.
Lisa Payne ('Love Sick') Genre is a bit futuristic - yet it makes one think it is realistic. Has our research gone to far? Lisa gives us something to examine and think about.
Debbie Young ('Out of the Mouth of Babes') A brilliant conversation between the connection of mother and baby. Touching and tender. Brought back memories for me...and smiles.
Chritine Nolfi ('Night Hour') Nolfi is a gifted writer. Her characters, their emotions, even their problems are so real that we can easily relate to them. This is a great story about a parent, teens, the challenges, and making choices - even when they seem hard to make.
Francis Guenette ('A Special Christmas') A heartfelt story that brought me to tears. I think this is well written and emotional. Looking for strength and finding it in precious moments and memories.
Mohanalakshmi Rajakumar ('Exposure') First time I have read anything from this author. I will be looking for more of her stories. In a world so foreign, so harsh, it is a miracle to find kindness from unexpected places. Sometimes it is things that are so different and strange to us that have us delving deep within ourselves to discover we are stronger than we thought.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Short Stories
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > Single Authors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Short Stories