- Series: Documentary Sources in Contemporary Art
- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: The MIT Press; Reprint edition (February 11, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 026256064X
- ISBN-13: 978-0262560641
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.1 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #183,388 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Out There: Marginalization and Contemporary Culture Reprint Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
" Out There collects classic essays - Monique Wittig"s "The Straight Mind," Gayatri Spivak"s "Explanation and Culture: Matginalia" - as well as lesser-known pieces like Richard Rodriguez"s "Complexion," all kicked off by Cornel West"s brilliant polemic "The New Cultural Politics of Difference." This is a magnificent compendium of non-Eurocentric, non-heterosexist writing, a manual for what West calls "intellectual and political freedom-fighters."" Village Voice
About the Author
Russell Ferguson is Deputy Director for Exhibitions and Programs and Chief Curator at the University of California, Los Angeles, Hammer Museum.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?