- "Jen McLaughlin has yet again captured our hearts with Carrie and Finn's story. Their love is sweet, sexy, and completely triumphant." --NYT & USA Today Bestselling Author Lauren Blakely
- "This story was written so beautifully it just pours out emotions you thought you never had. This book will probably change the outlook on your life. Because it did mine." --Brit Lane
- "Jen writes emotion so damn well. It's raw and beautiful and makes the reader feel everything Carrie and Finn are feeling. It's a rare gift and I appreciate every moment of it." --Jillian, from Read, Love, Blog
- "I can't recommend this book enough. Actually, I can't recommend this author enough!!! I first fell in love with her books as Diane Alberts. She has never let me down. Any book I've read of hers, whether she's writing as Jen or Diane, is amazing!" --Read This, Hear That
- "I gladly recommend this book to those who not only love Finn and Carrie, but love New Adult reads as well. 5 awesome stars from me!" --Mandy, from I Read Indie
- "Stories like this are the reason I'm a book junkie. And why I love being one. Jen did an amazing job. I love the way she writes. It's just so addicting and it draws you in. Just beautiful." --Rumpled Sheets Blog
About the Author
Aletha George grew up in a home surrounded by romance-shelves of it, Avon, Ballantine, Harlequin-and the classic movies of the 1940s and '50s. She is a passionate reader, writer, and audiobook narrator.
Nelson Hobbs lives on the sand with a classical guitar in one hand and a glass of sangria in the other. His villa on the beach is lined wall-to-wall with a coveted library of romantic classics. His voice resonates in this paradise which has led to the natural transition to audiobook narrator.