- "Jen McLaughlin has yet again captured our hearts with Carrie and Finn's story. Their love is sweet, sexy, and completely triumphant." --NYT & USA Today Bestselling Author Lauren Blakely
- "This story was written so beautifully it just pours out emotions you thought you never had. This book will probably change the outlook on your life. Because it did mine." --Brit Lane
- "Jen writes emotion so damn well. It's raw and beautiful and makes the reader feel everything Carrie and Finn are feeling. It's a rare gift and I appreciate every moment of it." --Jillian, from Read, Love, Blog
- "I can't recommend this book enough. Actually, I can't recommend this author enough!!! I first fell in love with her books as Diane Alberts. She has never let me down. Any book I've read of hers, whether she's writing as Jen or Diane, is amazing!" --Read This, Hear That
- "I gladly recommend this book to those who not only love Finn and Carrie, but love New Adult reads as well. 5 awesome stars from me!" --Mandy, from I Read Indie
- "Stories like this are the reason I'm a book junkie. And why I love being one. Jen did an amazing job. I love the way she writes. It's just so addicting and it draws you in. Just beautiful." --Rumpled Sheets Blog
About the Author
Jen McLaughlin is the New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of steamy new adult books for the young and young at heart. Under the penname Diane Alberts, she writes bestselling contemporary romance, including the Take a Chance series and the Honor Guard series. Jen lives in Pennsylvania.