Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 232 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 269 reviews
on May 28, 2017
I absolutely love this show. I love Carrie but i do not support her relationship with Big, it is beautiful love but it is also abusive. I really do hope he has changed. And how she treated Adrian was messed up, i was glad to see he got a happy ending too. Samantha is by far my favorite character in the whole show, she is real and raw and her confidence is so attractive. Charlotte is sweet, i like her too and my worst character is definitely Miranda, i like that she is a career woman that knows what she wants and is strong but then again, i hate that she does not let go, even a little bit and give up control, she eventually learned that with Steve and i was glad. Carrie can be self centered and thinks the whole world revolves around her but their friendship is beautiful and i hope i find friendship like that.

Amazing show!
on February 9, 2017
It's a great season, very entertaining and I love Barishnikov! I've seen the entire series a couple of times and it's still funny. One of a kind. Sincerely, R Brado
on January 23, 2017
Carrie Bradshaw is the most self centered, selfish, person. She is at times very annoying and rude. Still love the show but even when her friends are going through so much she always drags the conversation back to her and her petty problems.
on June 15, 2016
This has been my "guilty pleasure" show for a long time. Love season six and how the last episode ended. Always enjoy Big going to Paris to get Carrie and bring her back home where she belongs.
on February 5, 2017
I love the " episodes with the Russian" especially the last one! When Big rescues her from an A hole arrogant A hole who ignores Carrie after just moving with him to Paris, a lot to learn from these episodes as people are not always who they purport to be when we first meet them!!
on January 31, 2017
Great 6 years of viewing.
on January 15, 2017
I did not watch this series when originally televised. Though Amazon Prime, I get to watch all the episodes at my own pace. I am enjoying the dialog, dress and characters for the first time and it is all very enjoyable.
on January 9, 2017
I didn't know that I missed it, until I began watching this series. The characters are so into their roles. I've enjoyed
revisiting the episodes. Relatable topics, thought provoking,
Sexy ladies, great show.
on May 19, 2016
Love love this show
on January 19, 2017
Love this series so much. The story lines are still very relevent and quite entertaining

It makes me miss NY. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.