Outdoor Edge Razor-Lite Folding Hunting Knife 3-1/2" Replaceable Stainless Steel Blade Kraton Handle
|Price:||$34.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Push-button replacement blade system -- comes with 6 blades
- Rubberized TPR handles ensure a secure, non-slip grip, even when wet
- Blade 3.5 inches (8.9 centimeters), Overall 8 inches (20.3 centimeters), Weight 6.4 onces (180 grams)
- Blade 420J2 stainless steel
- Mossy Oak nylon belt sheath
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Outdoor Edge's innovative new replacement razor blade system is the solution for dull knives. Sharpen the blade or simply push the lock button to remove and insert a shaving-sharp new one. Rubberized handles ensure a secure, non-slip grip and are available in black and blaze orange. Each knife comes complete with 6 replacement blades and nylon sheath.
Top Customer Reviews
Ease of changing blades
Sheath is solid and apparently well made
Fits nicely on hunting belt
Extra blades are in a very nice and safe package
Price is reasonable for what you are getting
Rubber grip is hard to get out of the sheath sometimes
Overall, Im very happy with the knife thus far but will be putting it through its paces on the next animal I get
I used this on a deer the other day and it worked well. Field dressing in the field was awesome and it was very easy with the blade never getting dull. Skinning wasnt its strong point though since I went through two blades because it was dulling on the hide and hitting some bones.
Overall still very happy with the knife and it earned a spot on my belt.
Still using this almost daily with chicken or steaks in the kitchen, preparing them for cooking. I am very impressed with this knife and will be ordering another, just so I have a backup.
1. The replaceable blade is easy to remove using a thumb and finger (no pliers needed) and I never had mine fall out while using it. The blade release button requires a fair amount of pressure to release the blade so I'm not sure how one could accidentally do that.
2. While the blade holder can and does get fat and some tissue in it, I found no problem cleaning it with hot soapy water and a kitchen sink scrub brush (like what is used for cleaning carrots or potatoes).
3. The blade holder provides very good support for the blade.
4. I've read online where others have sharpened the blades once dull. I've yet to try it but intend on doing so.
5. After gutting and skinning the buck, we used it to quarter the deer (with the help of a meat saw in some cases) and also as a boning knife. It wasn't until we started boning that we ended up going through a couple of blades. My wife was using a glass cutting board and once I got her to switch to a wooden cutting board, blade life was notably extended. Trying to cut glass, so to speak, was reducing blade life.
This product was a personal purchase for myself at the normal retail price. I am reviewing it solely because I want to share my experience with other potential customers. I have received no compensation for my review nor do I have any relationship with the seller or manufacturer of this product.