Outdoor Edge RazorLite - Replaceable Blade Folding Hunting Knife with Rubberized Nonslip TPR Handle, 6-Blades and Nylon Sheath
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NEVER SHARPEN YOUR KNIFE AGAIN – Change blades fast and easy! When a blade goes dull, simply push the lock release button in the handle to remove and insert a shaving-sharp new one.
- JAPANESE 420J2 STAINLESS STEEL REPLACEMENT BLADES – 3.5 inch drop-point blades are precisely heat-treated to ensure excellent edge retention then hand finished shaving sharp; Knife includes 6 blades total and comes complete with a nylon belt sheath. Additional replacement blade packs are sold separately.
- BLACK-OXIDE COATED BLADE HOLDER – Rigid 420J2 stainless steel blade holder supports the razor blade for the strength of a traditional knife and the sharpness of a surgeon’s scalpel.
- RUBBERIZED TPR HANDLE – Black nonslip TPR handles are mounted to a sturdy 420J2 stainless steel frame for unparalleled strength and durability while providing a secure, nonslip grip even in the most adverse conditions.
- SERVICE FOR LIFE – Outdoor Edge produces quality cutting tools that are built to last; If you have a problem with your Outdoor Edge knife contact us; we address all replacement and service requests.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The RazorLite is the flagship model in our field proven series of RazorSafe knives. This is the sharpest, strongest, replaceable razor-knife available, with blades that change safely and easily at the push of a button. The blade is seated in a 420J2 black-oxide coated blade holder for the strength and support of a traditional knife and sharpness of a surgeon’s scalpel. Dual thumb studs allow for easy one-handed opening. The lockback design is strong and reliable for hard use as well as efficient blade unlocking and closure. Available with a black handle and black nylon sheath or a blaze-orange handle with camo belt sheath. The blaze-orange handle is easy to spot on the ground, saving valuable time in the field while preventing loss. The RazorLite comes complete with 6 blades total and a nylon belt sheath with separate compartments to organize the knife and spare blades. Replacement blade packs are sold separately.
Must be at least 18 and over to purchase.