Outdoor LED Light Cube 16" - Cordless with remote control, Waterproof
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Completely Waterproof IP68 Rated
- Charging By Induction
- Include one adapter, recharge induction base and remote control.
- 8 Programmable Colors - Brightest light cube on the market
- 16 Inches X 16 Inches X 16 Inches
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||16 x 16 x 16 inches|
|Item Weight||11.25 pounds|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||1 Year limited warranty against manufacturer's defects|
|Shipping Weight||11.25 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
The cubes finally arrive this week, and I was very impressed with them. Being LED bulbs, you never know how bright they will actually be until you see it in person. Fortunately, the bulbs inside the cube are very bright, and fully illuminated the cube in vibrant hues of red, green, blue, yellow, pink, purple, and white. The remote control allows you to change colors, increase/decrease brightness, and control the speed at which the colors change automatically (if you have the color-changing function enabled).
Only a few disappointments:
1) I thought the cube would be one seamless piece of molded plastic, but there is a definite "seam" running across the middle of it. This won't be noticeable at night when the cube is lit up, but it definitely breaks the clean, "high budget" look that you are probably going for with these cubes.
2) the charging base is not weatherproof. This means you need to bring the cubes inside to charge them.
3) the directions clearly state that it is "IMPERATIVE" for you to remove the cube from the charging station as soon as it's finished charging. I was planning on leaving the cubes plugged in at all times, since I don't really need to move them around, and didn't want to bother moving them on and off of the charging station. Well, that's not possible. Not only is the charging station indoors-only, but the cube cannot stay on it for longer than 4 hours.Read more ›
Need to rest your feet?
Need to see over everyone?
Need your friends to find you?
Need some visuals?
Need some ambient light?
Survived epic trips in the wilderness for ultimate win?
I wish I could order another in case anything happened to this one.
Only things that could be improved on is possible USB charging and the cover over the charging port could be a little more secure and rugged.
The cube is hollow. when You tun it upside down there is a big hole where the cord goes, and to top it off. Check out the photo. It doesn't even light up the whole cube. Either they sent me the wrong cube, or its just junk. am returning tomorrow. SO disappointed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very happy with this cube table for my deck. Charged the batter fully and it stayed lit for 12 hours on the brightest setting with more to go.Published 2 days ago by Brad K.
This cube is really sweet. I am going to buy a second one, so that I can have two on my back patio for summer nights. Very durable and glows very nicely.Published 2 months ago by Carl T.
GREAT, FUN! BOUGHT AS A GIFT AND THEY'RE CURRENTLY USING AS A SIDE TABLE. LOVE THE FACT THAT YOU CAN BUY MORE AND USE AS SEATING INDOOR AND OUT! Read morePublished 4 months ago by PrettyFierce
I was so disappointed upon setting up the item because the remote control didn't work. So I replaced the battery right away hoping it would help. Nope, it didn't. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
KEEPS 8 HOUR CHARGE OR LEAVE IT PLUGGED IN. GREAT AT 100$. I HOPE IT IS WATER TIGHT.Published 8 months ago by RA