Outdoor LED Light Cube 16" - Waterproof IP68 Rated,Charge By Induction,Cordless with remote control.
|Price:||$134.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Completely Waterproof IP68 Rated
- Charging By Induction
- Include one adapter, recharge induction base and remote control.
- 8 Programmable Colors - Brightest light cube on the market
- 16 Inches X 16 Inches X 16 Inches
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This contemporary light up cube is the perfect for bar and event spaces as well as in the home and backyard. Supporting up to 300lbs in weight, they can be used as both stools or tables. The lamp is rechargeable, allowing wire-free operation for 60 hours (lowest brightness setting), 16 hours (medium brightness) or 10 hours (full brightness). The cube charges in just 5-6 hours with the adaptor included.
Showing 1-7 of 47 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Need to rest your feet?
Need to see over everyone?
Need your friends to find you?
Need some visuals?
Need some ambient light?
Survived epic trips in the wilderness for ultimate win?
I wish I could order another in case anything happened to this one.
Only things that could be improved on is possible USB charging and the cover over the charging port could be a little more secure and rugged.
The cubes finally arrive this week, and I was very impressed with them. Being LED bulbs, you never know how bright they will actually be until you see it in person. Fortunately, the bulbs inside the cube are very bright, and fully illuminated the cube in vibrant hues of red, green, blue, yellow, pink, purple, and white. The remote control allows you to change colors, increase/decrease brightness, and control the speed at which the colors change automatically (if you have the color-changing function enabled).
Only a few disappointments:
1) I thought the cube would be one seamless piece of molded plastic, but there is a definite "seam" running across the middle of it. This won't be noticeable at night when the cube is lit up, but it definitely breaks the clean, "high budget" look that you are probably going for with these cubes.
2) the charging base is not weatherproof. This means you need to bring the cubes inside to charge them.
3) the directions clearly state that it is "IMPERATIVE" for you to remove the cube from the charging station as soon as it's finished charging. I was planning on leaving the cubes plugged in at all times, since I don't really need to move them around, and didn't want to bother moving them on and off of the charging station. Well, that's not possible. Not only is the charging station indoors-only, but the cube cannot stay on it for longer than 4 hours. So if you plan to use these on a regular basis, you are going to be porting them back and forth between the patio and wherever your charging station is located, but can't leave it there for more than 4 hours.
Overall, it's a very well-made product considering the price tag. But don't expect it to match the build quality of the ones sold by Design Within Reach. But like I said, for the price, it's amazing.