10 ft. White Outdoor String Light, 10 Mini Lanterns, 1 Plugin Strand, Connectable, Water Resistant, Indoor/Outdoor Use, Expandable to 250 Lights
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.85. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Description: These durable lantern style plug-in party lights each come with ten 3" white nylon lanterns, and are perfect whether decorating for indoor and outdoor events or adding some extra charm to your everyday home decor.
- Included: One warm white 2.5V bulb per lantern with 4 replacement bulbs included. Could connect up to 25 additional strands for a total of 250 lights! || Wattage: 8.4W - Max Wattage: 216W - 120V - 5 Lumens - Usage Time: 1,500 Hours
- Dimensions: Strand Length: 10 ft || Plug to first lantern: 44" || lantern to lantern: 8" || Lantern: 3"D
- Water Resistant: These lanterns are made from a water resistant nylon material that allows these string lights to be used for indoor or outdoor application.
- Warranty: LampLust is looking out for your satisfaction. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please contact us and we would be more than happy to assist. These lights have a 90 day replacement warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||LAMPLUST||DecornovaDirect||AlizonTech||LAMPLUST||Spring Rose||Just Artifacts|
|Color||Strand of 10 - White||Warm White||White||Multicolored||White||White|
Add a festive addition to any space with these durable nylon lantern plug-in party lights. Each set comes a full set of pre-assembled 3" lanterns and a power source. These lights are the perfect choice for decorating indoor and outdoor events or adding some extra charm to your everyday home decor.
What We Offer!
Our mini lantern collection includes a variety of colors and lengths to ensure that you have the right lights to decorate your space! These lights were thoughtfully made with a durable nylon material that isn't only long-lasting, but also weather resistant! From outdoor summer barbecues to decorating for Christmas these lanterns will continuously provide that perfect touch of ambiance year round!
PLEASE NOTE: The chart below compares and contrasts our Mini Lantern String Light collection!
These lights could be installed in and around your house. Whether it be your child's bedroom, playroom, indoor/outdoor patio, driveway or walkway LampLust's Mini Lantern String Lights are the easy and smart lighting choice to enhance and brighten your space!
Durable and water resistant, these adorable lanterns will take your occasion to the next level! These lights should resist rain and could be left up through a variety of weather conditions. Please note: these lights are not wind proof and may be damaged through any extreme weather conditions (such as hurricanes, snow storms, and tornadoes).
Choose Your Length!
Never be limited in your décor choices again. All of our Mini Lantern String Lights are able to connect additional strands. Connect up to 30 Lights or 240 Lights with our incandescent strands and up to 100 LEDs with our LED strands. When connecting multiple strands please note that you only need 1 power source!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
out there, and they also require no assembly, which is nice. They produce
a nice soft white glow, which is exactly what I had in mind! The big complaint I
have about this is that the description said the cord is eleven feet long, but
in reality it is only about eight feet long, and out of that only six feet of it
actually has lights on it. For me, this caused a significant problem, but I
still put them to use by hooking them up to additional light strings. Not a bad item, I
I just wish the description had been more accurate.
However, now that I have them in a fixed position in my apartment, I like them enough. As in, I'll keep them, but I wouldn't necessarily recommend them to others. I think there are better version of this product.
1. Two lights are flickering with less than 20 hours of use.
2. Light emitted varies from bulb to bulb--most are warm but a few have a cooler blue hue.
3. Short segment of exposed metallic wire adjacent to one of the bulbs. Because I didn't hang these until after the return window closed, I tried to get my money's worth by wrapping some electrical tape around the segment and using them anyway. Now that the lights are flickering, these are getting tossed.
Length: Several of people have expressed disappointment in the length of the strings, so I purchased two strands to cover the length of my 14 foot wall. I was afraid this wouldn't be enough, but I was pleasantly surprised. They won't cover the whole 14 feet, but they span the majority of the wall with roughly 3 to 4 feet of slack on each side. For me, this is perfect.
Color: Maybe this is due to inconsistencies in the bulbs, but my lights give a dull warm glow as opposed to a bright white light. Perhaps some people get LEDs bulbs resulting in a brighter white light, and some of us get the old-fashioned bulbs with that warm, orange-y glow. I'm happy with the warmth, but see below for the downside.
Brightness: These are accent lights. I was hoping two strands would light my room better, but they're more for decoration than for brightness. I'm okay with this, and I'll just get a floor lamp to fill in the gaps.
Bottom line, the strands are longer than you think (compared to all the complaints in previous reviews), but you might want to get more than one strand just in case. My lights are a warm orange color instead of a bright white, but I feel like this is an inconsistency in the bulbs, and you just have to luck out with getting the style you want. They aren't bright, but what can you expect from what are essentially glorified Christmas lights? Lovely glorified Christmas lights, none the less!