|Item Weight||3.3 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||13.3 x 5.5 x 2.4 inches|
|Color||12 Awg - Locking Single Outlet|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
25ft 12 Gauge Heavy Duty Indoor/Outdoor SJTW Lighted Locking Extension Cord by Watt's Wire - 25' 12/3 Rugged Lighted Grounded Power Cord - 12AWG 125Vac 15Amp 1875Watt
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Watt's Wire's Grounded Locking 12 Gauge (12/3) 25' Lighted Extension Cords are the perfect cord for all around use. Our cords are designed around the contractor, and perfect for the hobbyist.
- Our heavy duty power cords are made with a SJTW thermoplastic which is suitable to temperatures from -40°F to 130°F. Our double jacketed cords won't mar walls or floors but will stand up to concrete!
- Our rugged 12 Awg 3 wire cords are designed to give you 125VAC 15amps or 1875watts with minimal voltage drop providing all the power you require! Our exteion cordsare the best on the market!
- Designed to OSHA standards for indoor/outdoor use and certified under the Intertek ETL listing! Corrosion, fire and moisture resistant, with built in strain relief, and unbreakable molded plugs.
- Our patented locking connector is the perfect accessory to any toolbox. Lifetime warranty on all manufacturer defects!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MLH Supply||Amazon.com||MLH Supply||LIFESUPPLYUSA||MLH Supply||Amazon.com|
|Color||12 Awg - Locking Single Outlet||Yellow||14 Awg Triple Outlet||—||10 Awg Triple Outlet||Yellow|
|Size||25 ft||1 Pack||25 ft||6 Feet||50 ft||2 ft|
Trust Watt's Wire for you remote power needs! Our Extension Cords are some of the heaviest in the industry and are made to last!
Watt's Wire 12 Gauge Lighted Locking Outlet Extension Cords
Our extension cords come with lighted locking outlet that allows you to plug in an item and be sure it will remain plugged in, so you keep power where you need it. Our plugs are made from extremely heavy duty molded plastics. The plug is polarized and grounded perfectly for any tool you throw at it. Our customers commonly describe them as indestructible. This is the perfect extension cord for your job site!
What sets our cords apart from the others?
- SJTW Heavy Cord with poly stranding for additional strength,
- Heavy Gauge Soft Drawn Copper Cabling,
- 20% more insulation when compared to competitors,
- Heavy Duty Molded built-in strain relief,
- Our cords won't kink and uncoil flat every time,
- Built in power indicator light to show when there is power,
- Double Insulated material that won't mar walls and stands up to concrete,
- Locking outlet that releases with the slide of a switch!
We only carry heavy gauge SJTW extension cords. Don't get stuck with the light duty or light gauge extension cords other manufacturers carry.
Watt's Wire cords work great for all the equipment on your job site. Don't string three times more cords than you need. Our cords work perfectly for all the following: Generators, Power Tools (Saws, Drills, Air Compressors), Lawn Equipment, Vacuums, Heaters, Chargers, etc.
These are perfect to use on the job site, your home, the office, the campsite, or for your generator during a power outage.
Have a different portable power need? Check out Watt's Wire's other products on Amazon for different gauges, connectors, colors, inline GFCI, etc. We are here to bring power where you need it.
Our cords work great for all the tools and equipment on your job site.
100% stranded soft-drawn copper conductors are robust, stay flexible, and are perfect to get power where you need it.
Molded plugs and receptacles made to be robost and stand up to your jobsite.