|Type of Bulb||LED|
Outdoor Wall Lights Outdoor Light for Garden Outdoor Spotlight Lighting for Porch Lights for Garden Outdoor Spotlight Outdoor Garden Lighting (2)
Enhance your purchase
- This outdoor wall lights will stay off at daytime for getting energy and automatically turn on when detecting motion at night or in darkness, then automatically turn off 15s after no further motion.
- Can be used for outside wall, front door, fence, backyard, pathway, driveway, porch.
- 120 degrees detection angle and 26-33ft detection range, the motion detection is broader. This light can work 8 hours after being fully energy.
- Solar panel on top the lamp recharges the battery with sunlight. Solar lamps recharge during the day. They turn on automatically and remain illuminated overnight, how much sunlight they during the day.
- Lights are easy to install, provide a robust of light and are maintenance-free. Outdoor Light is a great way to brighten your landscape.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Outdoor Wall Lights Pack of 4 Color as shown Detection angle: 120 degrees Detection distance: 26-33ft LED : 20pcs 120 degrees detection angle and 26-33ft detection range, the motion detection is broader. This light can work 8 hours after being fully energy. 8 hours working time after being fully energy. Can be used for outside wall, front door, fence, backyard, pathway, driveway, porch.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By RockinChristian1 on October 3, 2019
By David A. Lunde on November 22, 2018
First off, this harness is a tad bit on the heavy side compared to the included fall harnesses that came with my various stands. The reason for this seems mainly to be the sturdy rubber coated steel buckles, which are the same reason that I like this harness so much better than the cheap ones that are included. I don't have to step through any loops or adjust anything. Once it is adjusted initially for your body, you're done. Put it on like a vest, clip the chest together, then snap each leg strap on like a seat belt and you're ready to climb.
It's very comfortable to wear all day once it's on, in fact I routinely forget I'm wearing it and forget to take it off at the truck.
The instructions tell you to test it by hanging from it. I tried that, and the safety fall arrest system was making some ominous sounds and I was afraid it would tear so I aborted the test. I want to save the fall arrest stitches for when I really need them, though I hope I never do.
I love the convenient lineman loops on each side. They make installing steps and hanging stands a snap and they don't seem to get in the way the rest of the time. I use a rope style tree strap with prusik as a lineman rope and it works wonderfully. I've had my full weight supported by the strap and linemans loops many times, and in fact I also climb trees with climbing spurs and I no longer use my old linemans belt as I prefer this harness.
Aside from the weight the biggest drawback is the noise. Whatever the shoulder pads are made out of makes a rustle when I move in the stand. It's louder than the bare webbing of cheaper harnesses, but also more comfortable. I've not used anything more expensive than this to compare that aspect to. I usually wear it under a fleece or hooded sweatshirt or jacket depending on temperature, and once something is over it it's silent so the noise is only an issue for warm hunts. That's the main reason I took off one star, it seems like they could make the shoulder pads out of a quieter material without much difference in cost.
I'm 5'11" and 210, and there is a lot of adjustability in both directions.
I keep mine on a hanger in the back of my truck with the buckles latched when I'm not hunting, which keeps it from getting tangled and makes it very quick to put back on. I left it in a heap once and it took a few minutes to get it untangled so I figured out not to do that!
I also really like the drag loop on the back of the waist. Haven't used it to drag a deer but it will pull a sled of equipment or other stuff pretty well.
For the low price compared to all the other decent harnesses, and the hunter safety brand name this harness is a great deal. For the price and ease of use, there is absolutely no excuse not to use one anymore. I'd buy this one again in a heartbeat and I recommend it to my friends.
- Fit - It rubs awkwardly on the back of the neck. The rest of the fit is okay, but I could not adjust and make it comfortable without it riding the back of my neck.
- Buckles - It goes on nice and quick, but the buckles and adjustment pieces are loud and clangy. The leg strap adjustment pieces ended up on the inside of my thighs, so they hit together with movement (noisy).
- Tether - tether is too short. Would be nice if it came with a quick connect.
- Tree strap - There are many better designs - safer and easier - out there.