Outdoor Loft 36 inch Premium Fireplace OLP36FP72SP - Liquid Propane
|Price:||$1,870.20 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Model #: OLP36FP72SP
- Btu max: 27,000 - 36,000
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Overall Dimensions: 40" (W) x 19" (D) x 35.12" (H)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With its stainless steel facade, liner, and burner this complete fireplace system perfectly reflects the best in modern outdoor living. Rated at 36,000 Btu, the elegant linear burner within the fireplace generates both light and warmth to captivate your guests. The valve and controls are completely concealed beneath the burner top. The Intermittent Pilot system includes a variable flame on/off remote control. Includes: Variable Remote Control, Stainless Steel Hood and Mesh Curtain. Features: Model #: OLP36FP72SP. Btu max: 27,000 - 36,000. Fuel Type: Liquid Propane. Material: Stainless Steel. Ignition Type: Intermittent Ignition. Ventless Fireplace for outdoor installation. Carol Rose Loft Stainless Premium Outdoor Fireplace 36. Specifications: Air Shutter Opening: 0.125". Overall Dimensions: 40" (W) x 19" (D) x 35.12" (H).
Compare with similar items
Sunjoy Jasper Wood Burning Fireplace Large
42" Outdoor Montana SS Wood-Burning Fireplace w/Traditional Refractory
Sunjoy 110505001 Gas Fire Place, Large
Necessories Compact Outdoor Fireplace
Necessories Colonial Outdoor Fireplace in Desert
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Shop Chimney||Amazon.com||Shop Chimney||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||35.12 x 19 x 40 in||25 x 53.9 x 72 in||48 x 23 x 41.75 in||24 x 54 x 63 in||32 x 40 x 70 in||32 x 40 x 70 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. There are insufficient connections for the gas line. You will be making a lot of trips to the hardware store. All the connections are normal threaded until you get to the propane tank and that requires a reverse thread. You cannot take the fireplace with you to the hardware store so you will buy ½, 3/8 and 5/8th connectors and none will match up until you have four of every kind of pipe connector ½ to 3/8th; ½ to 5/8; 3/8 to 5/8, etc and male to male and female to male and female to female. Figure on spending $100 on connectors and then return those you didn’t need. By the way, no one hardware store will have all the connectors you need.
2. The optional glass doors don’t fit well and the instructions refer to putting in screws where there are no holes. The adjustments barely allow the clearance you need. The pre-drilled screw holes for the door track are much too small so buy a drill bit to enlarge them.
3. The manufacturer only provides exactly the number of screws you need so don’t misplace anything.
4. The electric wiring calls for a large number of wires that connect to nothing and sit right below the firebox. That doesn’t really seem safe.
5. The ignition system requires 4 size AA batteries set under the fire box. When you need to change those batteries you will need to remove the optional glass doors, remove the fire box, change the batteries, reinstall the firebox and reinstall the glass doors that really don’t fit.
6. After you have spent a week on the above, then you will turn on the propane to discover that all those adapters leak even though you used silicone tape on all the pipe to pipe joints.
7. So after two weeks it still doesn’t work.
8. The optional cover for the fireplace requires that you take off the glass doors.
9. The glass doors can’t be closed when you use the fireplace. They can only be closed when you are not using the fireplace.
10. Empire is the manufacturer. They never give a phone number anywhere in the poorly-written instructions.
11. The instructions spend too much time on obvious things and no time on the important details.
Unless you have no other job, do not buy this.