Outdoor Loft 36 inch Premium Fireplace OLP36FP72SP - Liquid Propane
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Unbeatable certified outdoor quality
- Effortless electronic millivolt ignition
- A warm solution to enjoying the chilly seasons outdoors
- Vent free technology blends seamlessly into any outdoor area
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Empire OLP36FP72S 36-Inch Loft Outdoor Vent Free Propane Gas Fireplace. OLP-36-FP72S-P. Gas Fireplaces. Empire brings the luxury of warmth to your favorite outdoor patio area, with the stunning elegance of the OLP36FP72S Loft outdoor fireplace. This 36-inch propane gas fireplace features vent free technology that helps it blend seamlessly into any outdoor decor. The millivolt electronic ignition system introduces effortless operation and promises a reliable spark every time. Enjoy the convenience of remote control operation from the comfort of your seat. This outdoor fireplace is UL Listed and CSA certified, adding to its unbeatable quality. This fireplace presents an attractive way to enjoy extended seasonal outdoor living. This unit was designed to be built in to your custom outdoor masonry, and includes all the essential parts to make installation easy. Each Empire Loft Fireplace is proudly made in the USA!
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Shop Chimney||Shop Chimney||Lifestyle Aisle||Amazon.com||Tempus & Co.|
|Item Dimensions||—||48 x 23 x 41.75 in||41 x 21.62 x 39.5 in||78 x 43 x 78 in||32 x 40 x 70 in||78 x 43 x 78 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. There are insufficient connections for the gas line. You will be making a lot of trips to the hardware store. All the connections are normal threaded until you get to the propane tank and that requires a reverse thread. You cannot take the fireplace with you to the hardware store so you will buy ½, 3/8 and 5/8th connectors and none will match up until you have four of every kind of pipe connector ½ to 3/8th; ½ to 5/8; 3/8 to 5/8, etc and male to male and female to male and female to female. Figure on spending $100 on connectors and then return those you didn’t need. By the way, no one hardware store will have all the connectors you need.
2. The optional glass doors don’t fit well and the instructions refer to putting in screws where there are no holes. The adjustments barely allow the clearance you need. The pre-drilled screw holes for the door track are much too small so buy a drill bit to enlarge them.
3. The manufacturer only provides exactly the number of screws you need so don’t misplace anything.
4. The electric wiring calls for a large number of wires that connect to nothing and sit right below the firebox. That doesn’t really seem safe.
5. The ignition system requires 4 size AA batteries set under the fire box. When you need to change those batteries you will need to remove the optional glass doors, remove the fire box, change the batteries, reinstall the firebox and reinstall the glass doors that really don’t fit.
6. After you have spent a week on the above, then you will turn on the propane to discover that all those adapters leak even though you used silicone tape on all the pipe to pipe joints.
7. So after two weeks it still doesn’t work.
8. The optional cover for the fireplace requires that you take off the glass doors.
9. The glass doors can’t be closed when you use the fireplace. They can only be closed when you are not using the fireplace.
10. Empire is the manufacturer. They never give a phone number anywhere in the poorly-written instructions.
11. The instructions spend too much time on obvious things and no time on the important details.
Unless you have no other job, do not buy this.