Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 487 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 517 reviews
on April 7, 2009
I used this bag trekking through the hills and mountains of Nepal and on a second trip schlepping around Vietnam. It has held up very well. No broken zippers, rips or tears. The end pockets are great for quick stowing of jackets, rain gear or other items that you want quick access to without swimming through the main compartment. The side pocket is great for keeping travel documents. I have been very happy with this purchase.

*Update* It's 2013 the bag has made 4 more trips as checked baggage to Viet Nam (usually filled with 45-50 lbs of clothing), a trip to Mexico and a few domestic flights. The bag is still in great condition. No tears, no rips, no broken zippers. The durability of this bag has been most impressive.
11 comment| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2016
I purchased the medium sized bag for my sons 5th grade outdoor science camp in the mountains last week. First off, this is about half the price on Amazon than from sports stores such as sport authority (going out of business now). So price was good. What I like about the bag was is that it came with an accessories case / bag case. That came in handy. This medium size bag was able to hold 2 sweatshirts, jacket, 3x pants, shorts, 5 shirts, large flashlight, the accessory case, hiking boots, socks and boxers and could have held a little more. Bag was nice before he left. Now, it has a rip and obvious wear with just being used for 4 days. The nylon isn't tough. It's pretty thin. Amazons specs say it's 900D but it's actually 600D. Big difference. This would be a good travel bag if it didn't involve the outdoors such as camping. Unless you dont mind it not lasting long. Would I buy again? MAYBE, only because of the price from Amazon.

PROS: not that expensive, included case, light weight
CONS: thin weak nylon material.
review image
on August 9, 2009
I own the "large" size Mountain Duffle Bag. It's super lightweight, and made from 900 denier poly nylon so seems like a good value for the price. It comes inside of a small travel pouch that doubles as a mess or toiletry tote that would easily hold large shampoo bottles, etc. The duffle has a large "U" shaped top opening for easy packing, two large zippered end panel pockets, front side pocket, rip-grip carry handle, adjustable shoulder strap and two end straps. This duffel comes in small, medium, large and extra large, so be sure to pick the one that will work best for you. My "large" duffle is 30 inches long, 15 inches high and 15 inches deep. Comes with a lifetime warranty against defects.
on November 24, 2015
I needed a heavy duty gym bag and chose this one based on the listing stating 900 denier fabric. The bag i recieved is factory labeled as having only 600 denier fabric, making this item overpriced by at leat 50% vs competitors. sadly, I didnt see any reviews warning of this, and i would have purchased a different bag...this one feels like it will last barely a year.
review image
on July 7, 2014
I don't usually write reviews on things, usually just take the reviews that others have left and have had pretty good luck with my purchases. But in this case, most reviews were opposite of my experience. I got two of these bags, one for me and one for my GF to go back home for the holidays. Looking for something that was sized right so we didn't have to check any bags in for the plane flight. We had packed the bags the night before, not overloaded them to any extent. The time we got to the airport security line, we needed to pull a few things out to stick in the X-Ray bins. Went to open my bag, ( not forcefully, just a normal pull ) and the zipper tab broke straight off leaving my bag no way to close. I looked over at GF in awe that this had just happen. She preceded to open her bag to take things out, and her zipper tab snapped on her bag too. Lets just say that this left us in for a lot of frustration for the time being for the rest of the trip trying to juggle bags through the plane flights and the airport with no way to keep the bags shut. Either we were stuck with a couple of lemon bags, or these bags are complete junk. Giving we both had the same issue, im leaning towards poor quality product. I would not recommend these to anyone, and next time im going to pony up more money for a higher quality bag. Its not worth saving a little bit of money for all the headache they caused us.
on August 5, 2011
Bought this item for a week fishing trip to Canada. To give an idea of the size of the large, I was able to put the following in it:

- hiking boots
- 1 pair of swimming trunks
- 8 t-shirts
- 2 long sleeve shirts
- 1 sweatshirt
- 2 sleeping bags (in compressed bags)
- 1 standard size pillow
- 2 paperback books

and I still could have put a few more items in it. The side pockets also worked out well as they do have a liner to them to keep wet items from affecting the main pocket.
33 comments| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2016
I returned this item. It was very flimsy on the bottom. I was not willing to try and cut card board just to provide some sort of support. For a gym bag, you would think that some type of bottom would have been provided. It had the compartments I was looking for. My fiance needed a work/gym bag. I just kept looking. This was not for us.
on April 21, 2017
Poor quality. After roughly 4 trips to the bahamas on work trips, where the bag sat at the hotel the entire time. The large side pouch is already tearing away from the main bag. Didnt notice till i was checking my bag at the airport and i can see the contents spilling out of my bag.
on September 5, 2014
It's pretty good. I am a bit disappointed in the fact it's made in china (like pretty much everything else in amerca) it seems like decent enough quality though. Feels like it could be better made but it's not a bad bag for the price. Not that it has quality problems, just the matereal feels a bit on the light & cheap side.

I bought an XL which was actualy bigger than I thought it would be. With the XL you could proabably fit three full school backpacks inside & possibly more. Also love the side pockets. I bought mine for a bug out bag but at least I'll have lots of room.

The XL size is a bit aquard carrying it around half or a quarter of the way full so I might get a smaller one for my bug out bag & use the XL for long trips. The strap feels comfortable enough around my shoulder.

The bag it came In doubles an a extra carrying bag with an organizer inside! It's pretty nice to. It's a good idea for bringing personal effects on a long airline flight. Down to the point it's a pretty good bag & has allot of space but I should have gotten it in a medium or small because the XL is huge.
on March 13, 2017
This is a very durable bag! We have had this bag for sometime now and it gets tossed around and used a few times a week, and so far is still in perfect condition. The main compartment is great for large items and the side compartments are great for shoes, toiletries and other such items.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.