BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 21, 2017
Poor quality. After roughly 4 trips to the bahamas on work trips, where the bag sat at the hotel the entire time. The large side pouch is already tearing away from the main bag. Didnt notice till i was checking my bag at the airport and i can see the contents spilling out of my bag.
on February 28, 2017
This bag was a waste of money. It got me though two trips before getting full of rips and holes. I keep hoping one day I'll find the bag that's huge, affordable and high quality. It's not this one. Wish I could get my money back.
on December 2, 2013
Love this duffel bag. I work a job that requires me to be on duty 24 hours, and need a bag to carry all of my things back and forth to work twice a week. I've been looking for one to replace a bag (made by Champion) I bought in 2005. Has been difficult to find one this size. The one I had is no longer available. I had ordered and returned so many bags that I thought I'd never find one the right size. I found that so many of the dimensions were misleading and bags I thought would be big enough were too small. I decided to give it one more try and ordered this one. At first I ordered the X-LARGE which I surprisingly found to be too big. The LARGE bag is the perfect size to carry everything I need during my shift. The large middle compartment fits a change of clothes, and a blanket, pillow, sheets and comforter for a twin sized bed. The side pouches are perfect sized for my toiletries and misc. items. Only reason why I did not give it five stars is because I do not see it lasting the almost 9 years my other one did. The material is thinner, lighter and I don't see that holding up as long. Ordered 2 more to have on hand for when this one wears out.
on January 19, 2017
The fabric between the main compartment and both side compartments has torn significantly within 48 hours of receiving it. This was super I packed it lightly with less than 30 lbs of clothing and put it through 2 flights and a half mile walk to a hotel.

The bottom corner seams dont seem very tough. I expect that those will go after the bag gets thrown around by baggage handlers at the airport a few times.

The bag is still functional and I like the rectangular shape as it's easy to pack. If you need a cheap beater duffel that you don't mind abusing this is OK.
on March 28, 2015
I got this bag as an purpose travel bag. Generally I treat my luggage fairly well. But you never know when your bags are going to be abused. I wanted to like this bag because it looks very nice. But after one trip, it's done. Here's my review:

PROs: Nice square shape. The large size holds a ton of stuff. The two end compartments alone can hold 2 - 3 rolled up towels or a pair of size 12 boots.

CONs: It won't hold up to any rough treatment. On my first trip with it, when it was being pulled out of a bus, it snagged on a bolt and was punctured. Then, because I had packed a bunch of stuff in there, it was fairly heavy. So the person who was carrying it dragged it up a small path and a set of stairs. It ate right through the material. So now it's worthless.

In summation, if you baby it, you can carry a ton of stuff. But if you expect anything involving friction, forget about it.
on March 1, 2017
I don't know what count this fabric really is but it's pretty flimsy. The zippers are plastic and came apart after only a few uses. I would say it's OK for light duty but seemed more like a cheap knock-off.
on January 11, 2014
I was debating to get this medium or large since it was the same price and I'm glad I ordered the medium because this one huge but still manageable. You could fit easily fit 1 wk worth of clothing. In the main compartment and 2 pairs of shoes in the end pockets. This duffle bag come folded and fit into a small bag which can be use as toiletry bag. The handles can be held together by the Velcro wrap and there's a comfortable detachable shoulder strap to free up your hands when necessary. The water resistant canvas like material made this bag very light compare to some other duffle bags.
on September 18, 2017
This is a really nice duffel bag for the price. It is all of a nice quality, and even the zippered storage pouch has its own pockets as well. I like the U-shaped top zipper and the end compartments.
on April 10, 2015
Bought the XL for my son to take to sleepaway camp. It is the same size and shape as the one sold by the official camp outfitter, but half the price (and I didn't need to wait 4 weeks for the camp store to ship it!) The bag is made of a thicker fabric than most sold online and looks sturdy. Giving it four stars because the lack of structure or compression straps means you need to really load it up or stuff will fly around like crazy inside--and it is going to be extremely cumbersome to carry when fully loaded (of course for sleepaway camp, that's not really an issue). The XL is roomy enough to hold the huge number of towels, sheets, blankets he needs to bring as well as enough clothes for the summer. I will be buying another one for shoes/toiletries/sports equipment (maybe in a size smaller; having everything fit snugly seems to be key to keeping stuff safe and neat in these).
on August 19, 2017
This is a BIG bag. The fabric is rugged, probably more rugged than the zippers which seem to be the weak link. I don't plan on any air travel so I expect the bag to last under my careful handling. That said, it holds a lot of whatever it is you are going to put in it. The carrying handles on the ends are a nice touch because lifting it into a tall SUV or truck is a chore using the top carrying handle.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.