Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on September 18, 2017
This is a really nice duffel bag for the price. It is all of a nice quality, and even the zippered storage pouch has its own pockets as well. I like the U-shaped top zipper and the end compartments.
on April 10, 2015
Bought the XL for my son to take to sleepaway camp. It is the same size and shape as the one sold by the official camp outfitter, but half the price (and I didn't need to wait 4 weeks for the camp store to ship it!) The bag is made of a thicker fabric than most sold online and looks sturdy. Giving it four stars because the lack of structure or compression straps means you need to really load it up or stuff will fly around like crazy inside--and it is going to be extremely cumbersome to carry when fully loaded (of course for sleepaway camp, that's not really an issue). The XL is roomy enough to hold the huge number of towels, sheets, blankets he needs to bring as well as enough clothes for the summer. I will be buying another one for shoes/toiletries/sports equipment (maybe in a size smaller; having everything fit snugly seems to be key to keeping stuff safe and neat in these).
on November 9, 2017
Needed a medium to large gear bag for roadtrips. This bag is well made and the right size to carry in the back of your vehicle. Large compartment is roomy enough for clothing and two end pockets for everything else. Price was reasonable and this item is a good value for that price. Thank you.
on February 11, 2014
This is simply the best gym bag I ever owned. It's compact, which I like, but easily holds a change of clothes and more in the main compartment, and can just barely fit a pair of size 11 men's high top sneakers in the ventilated sneaker compartment (low-tops would be an easy fit). The bag's material is a very sturdy canvas-like fabric that you know will last a long time - far better than the flimsy stuff used in most duffel bags you'd find in a sporting goods store. Plus the bag has a nice amount of pocket space: the sneaker compartment on one side, a very sizable pocket on the other end, a smaller narrow pocket on the front, plus a separate mesh pouch for a water bottle. Also, the shoulder strap is very nicely padded and comfortable. Like I said, the best gym bag I've ever owned.
on October 26, 2017
I bought this to use as a beach bag when we go on cruises. It worked out well. It is a big large for our use but that's okay. Plenty of room for 'stuff'.
on March 19, 2015
I had been looking for a medium size bag which I can take to Gym. I tried a number of them, but they were either too big, too small or they looked terribly ugly. I avoid anything which shows the big brands like addidas, nike, rebock. This worked well. Its stylish, the fabric is strong but feels nice. I take it to Gym all the time.

it has solved my another problem. I travel a lot for business and as such carry small briefcase. Sometimes while travelling, if you find something nice for family, but had issues with fitting them in my briefcase. Now I travel with this foldable duffel bag all the time. when I need more space, this bag becomes the bag which I check in the airplanes.

I would certainly rate this high and recommend it.
on March 13, 2017
This is a very durable bag! We have had this bag for sometime now and it gets tossed around and used a few times a week, and so far is still in perfect condition. The main compartment is great for large items and the side compartments are great for shoes, toiletries and other such items.
on December 21, 2017
Great value. Very solid construction, with waterproof interior coating. Comes with nice carry case that makes airline travel (empty) more convenient. Recommended.
on December 20, 2015
I use a large to carry my hockey gear, Ive been using it for close to a year now and its held up great. I bought it as a compact alternative to a bulky hockey bag as I was taking busses the rink. Im thinking of getting the extra large myself a little extra room. so far no rips tears or broken zippers. Great bag Im sure it would be great for traveling or camping. super sweet bag at a sweeter price
Heres what it
on August 26, 2014
This was perfect for my recent Tanzanian safari, where I was limited to 33 pounds of weight. It was a little larger than the suggested size for us to bring on the bush plane, but the tour agency told me it would be ok as long as it was soft sided. I loved that there were pockets on each end for my shoes and dirty laundry, as well as another zippered pocket on the front. There were sling handles as well as carry-all handles, and the combination made it each to switch between one and the other. It came packed neatly in a small pocket, which I carried in my hard-sided suitcase for my international flight. At the first stop, I switched my clothes to this and carried it throughout the trip (storing my hard-sided case at the first hotel, which we returned to ant the end). Worked perfectly. Price was very good, too. Couldn't be happier.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.