Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply.

on December 2, 2013
Love this duffel bag. I work a job that requires me to be on duty 24 hours, and need a bag to carry all of my things back and forth to work twice a week. I've been looking for one to replace a bag (made by Champion) I bought in 2005. Has been difficult to find one this size. The one I had is no longer available. I had ordered and returned so many bags that I thought I'd never find one the right size. I found that so many of the dimensions were misleading and bags I thought would be big enough were too small. I decided to give it one more try and ordered this one. At first I ordered the X-LARGE which I surprisingly found to be too big. The LARGE bag is the perfect size to carry everything I need during my shift. The large middle compartment fits a change of clothes, and a blanket, pillow, sheets and comforter for a twin sized bed. The side pouches are perfect sized for my toiletries and misc. items. Only reason why I did not give it five stars is because I do not see it lasting the almost 9 years my other one did. The material is thinner, lighter and I don't see that holding up as long. Ordered 2 more to have on hand for when this one wears out.
on January 19, 2017
The fabric between the main compartment and both side compartments has torn significantly within 48 hours of receiving it. This was super I packed it lightly with less than 30 lbs of clothing and put it through 2 flights and a half mile walk to a hotel.

The bottom corner seams dont seem very tough. I expect that those will go after the bag gets thrown around by baggage handlers at the airport a few times.

The bag is still functional and I like the rectangular shape as it's easy to pack. If you need a cheap beater duffel that you don't mind abusing this is OK.
on January 11, 2014
I was debating to get this medium or large since it was the same price and I'm glad I ordered the medium because this one huge but still manageable. You could fit easily fit 1 wk worth of clothing. In the main compartment and 2 pairs of shoes in the end pockets. This duffle bag come folded and fit into a small bag which can be use as toiletry bag. The handles can be held together by the Velcro wrap and there's a comfortable detachable shoulder strap to free up your hands when necessary. The water resistant canvas like material made this bag very light compare to some other duffle bags.
on September 18, 2017
This is a really nice duffel bag for the price. It is all of a nice quality, and even the zippered storage pouch has its own pockets as well. I like the U-shaped top zipper and the end compartments.
on April 10, 2015
Bought the XL for my son to take to sleepaway camp. It is the same size and shape as the one sold by the official camp outfitter, but half the price (and I didn't need to wait 4 weeks for the camp store to ship it!) The bag is made of a thicker fabric than most sold online and looks sturdy. Giving it four stars because the lack of structure or compression straps means you need to really load it up or stuff will fly around like crazy inside--and it is going to be extremely cumbersome to carry when fully loaded (of course for sleepaway camp, that's not really an issue). The XL is roomy enough to hold the huge number of towels, sheets, blankets he needs to bring as well as enough clothes for the summer. I will be buying another one for shoes/toiletries/sports equipment (maybe in a size smaller; having everything fit snugly seems to be key to keeping stuff safe and neat in these).
on November 9, 2017
Needed a medium to large gear bag for roadtrips. This bag is well made and the right size to carry in the back of your vehicle. Large compartment is roomy enough for clothing and two end pockets for everything else. Price was reasonable and this item is a good value for that price. Thank you.
on December 27, 2016
HUGE bag, definitely rugged material and construction. This was bought to carry my son's hockey goalie gear. Large enough to carry all his pads and gear as well as his normal hockey gear if he isn't playing net that day. It comes in a neat bag that is about the size of a courier bag that is made of the same stuff in case you are keeping this in the trunk as a cargo container for one of those tow hitch mounted cargo carriers. Definitely rugged enough to do for that, although I can't say if it's waterproof or not.
on November 6, 2017
Ordered this for weekend getaways to avoid using suitcases. First use, zipper completely broke. Bag was only 1/3 full, so it was not due to overpacking. The overall bag seems to be poorly made.
on December 9, 2016
One of the plastic pieces (the moving part of the clip) that holds on the shoulder strap broke the first time we gently pressed it to remove the strap. Apparently, the plastic is very cheap or brittle (e.g., perhaps it was stored in a very hot warehouse). We don't need the shoulder strap anyway, but if that's important to you, I'd look elsewhere. Other than that, after a couple months of light use, the duffle bag seems OK. However, we can't recommend this product since it wasn't well made and/or wasn't well stored.
on October 1, 2016
I just received the duffle bag, and I needed to check out the quality of zippers and shoulder strap. The first event was the plastic male clip broke when I was placing it on the D ring. I travel often and keep my tripod other photo items in a canvas bag. The clip should have been metal not plastic. Then I wondered about the quality of the U shaped zipper on the top of the bag. Rather than try it out on my next trip I am returning the bag because of the quality of the shoulder strap. I will try to find a better quality bag on Amazon.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.