BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 30, 2016
Used the bag over Memorial Day weekend and it held up quite fine. It held pretty much everything I needed from towels to clothes to a 14"L x10"W box, its that big. It was perfect though since I was able to pack it with so much it was very heavy but that my fault not the bag. The only complaint is the zippers do feel flimsy and while zipping I go slow to avoid any issues. I wish it had pockets inside and back straps but overall it did its job and felt sturdy when fully packed but I can see how it not having a skeletal system like other luggage can be a problem when not filled up as it will flop.

Still if you need to fill a really big bag for travel or camping this is a great not so expensive alternative. If you plan on filling it up and lugging it around buildings, airports or some such get a handcart plus some bungee cords, you're gonna need it.
This duffel is a nice size, and is a much better price than anything comparable I saw locally. I examined the stitching and saw no problems. The fabric is not the tough canvas I used to have to a duffel when I was younger, so I'd be careful about objects or hard corners that could poke or wear through it.

It comes in a little carrying case that you won't need once you are using the duffel itself. Therefore you can use the carrying case as a smaller container, possibly a toiletry kit.

I bought this as a present for a friend who is an over-the-road driver, and he's used it for years.

Recommended.
on June 22, 2016
First of all, the photos of this product are deceiving. It looks very sturdy in theory and in picture. However, when it arrived, it was clear that it's definitely not suitable as a checked luggage to an aircraft. The material the duffle was made out of was very thin, and felt like it would not sustain a lot of weight or wear. I used this bag only once at an international flight. On this first (and last) try, the separator of one of the side pockets was ripped, and there were multiple tares/holes on the duffle. I didn't even fill it that much. You might want to use this bag for light travel, as it is very light, but other than that, you should opt for a more heavy duty bag or something that is made out of a thicker material.
on August 7, 2017
Lots to like about this bag. I have it in several sizes, the Large is closer to the size of a big gym bag, the X-Large is as big as many hockey bags. It has side pockets for shoes or boots or things you want to separate from the main compartment. It has a small outside pocket that can hold maps or paperwork and when unzipped on the XL it fits a coaching clipboard rather well. It has a collapsible carrying bag that can be used on its own. It has carrying straps that go completely around to the other side, good zippers and quality stitching. It is fairly durable and holds up to normal wear and tear.

The only downside is that it is not indestructible. Airlines and sharp skates are able to cut the nylon fabric. I have been really satisfied with the performance for what it is. That having been said, I am still looking for the holy grail of bags to protect my pack from the airlines when traveling. I thought I had it in the XL. After seeing the abuse that this bag has taken at their hands, I can only imagine how many straps and buckles I would have to replace if I had not had it as a first layer of protection for my pack. If I have to buy one of these every couple of years to protect my pack, I would still consider it a good investment. In the meantime, let me know if you find something a bit sturdier.
on August 1, 2016
There are two things I don't like about this bag, but overall, I am very satisfied. The two things I don't like are that the hardware is plastic and that there is no padding on the shoulder strap. I love that this bag is very large and roomy. It's much larger than I expected. But, this is a problem because it can really hold a lot of stuff, but the lack of padding on the shoulder strap makes it hard to carry. We didn't even fill it to capacity and it was too heavy to carry with the shoulder strap for too long due to the lack of padding. I did like that it felt sturdy and also came with a bag for toiletries that can be used to store the duffle bag inside of when not in use.
on October 17, 2014
UPDATE:

I've had the bag about four months now, and after light use the inner lining of both side pockets is beginning to rip out. I can't recommend a product that wears out so quickly so I'm updating my rating to two stars. It worked well for a short time, but I expected it to last a little longer than that.

---

I read a lot of reviews here and really had a hard time trying to decide whether to buy the medium or large sized bag. I even measured out the dimensions, and based on that the medium really seemed like it would be too small to fit my needs. Many reviews stated that the bag was larger than they expected however, so I stuck with the medium and I'm glad that I did. I mostly use it for weekend trips but was able to fit all of my clothing, toiletries, and portable electronic devices that I needed for a week long trip to visit family and was totally fine for space. It also came in a small bag made from the same materials that I use for keeping my toiletries separate, which is great.

The material has held up so far to months of weekend use and I haven't had any problems with it. I do wish there was a hard lining in the bottom to help the bag stay more rigid, but for the price it's a fine bag and does what I need.
on August 23, 2016
I returned this item. It was very flimsy on the bottom. I was not willing to try and cut card board just to provide some sort of support. For a gym bag, you would think that some type of bottom would have been provided. It had the compartments I was looking for. My fiance needed a work/gym bag. I just kept looking. This was not for us.
on April 21, 2017
Poor quality. After roughly 4 trips to the bahamas on work trips, where the bag sat at the hotel the entire time. The large side pouch is already tearing away from the main bag. Didnt notice till i was checking my bag at the airport and i can see the contents spilling out of my bag.
on September 15, 2017
Huge bag. It is used daily as a gym bag that carries everything my husband needs to work. We are considering adding a bottom stiffener to help it maintain its shape, otherwise great bag. Would be great for travel as well with its various pockets and large center space.
on February 28, 2017
This bag was a waste of money. It got me though two trips before getting full of rips and holes. I keep hoping one day I'll find the bag that's huge, affordable and high quality. It's not this one. Wish I could get my money back.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.