Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 495 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 525 reviews
on June 9, 2016
I purchased the medium sized bag for my sons 5th grade outdoor science camp in the mountains last week. First off, this is about half the price on Amazon than from sports stores such as sport authority (going out of business now). So price was good. What I like about the bag was is that it came with an accessories case / bag case. That came in handy. This medium size bag was able to hold 2 sweatshirts, jacket, 3x pants, shorts, 5 shirts, large flashlight, the accessory case, hiking boots, socks and boxers and could have held a little more. Bag was nice before he left. Now, it has a rip and obvious wear with just being used for 4 days. The nylon isn't tough. It's pretty thin. Amazons specs say it's 900D but it's actually 600D. Big difference. This would be a good travel bag if it didn't involve the outdoors such as camping. Unless you dont mind it not lasting long. Would I buy again? MAYBE, only because of the price from Amazon.

PROS: not that expensive, included case, light weight
CONS: thin weak nylon material.
review image
on November 24, 2015
I needed a heavy duty gym bag and chose this one based on the listing stating 900 denier fabric. The bag i recieved is factory labeled as having only 600 denier fabric, making this item overpriced by at leat 50% vs competitors. sadly, I didnt see any reviews warning of this, and i would have purchased a different bag...this one feels like it will last barely a year.
review image
on July 7, 2014
I don't usually write reviews on things, usually just take the reviews that others have left and have had pretty good luck with my purchases. But in this case, most reviews were opposite of my experience. I got two of these bags, one for me and one for my GF to go back home for the holidays. Looking for something that was sized right so we didn't have to check any bags in for the plane flight. We had packed the bags the night before, not overloaded them to any extent. The time we got to the airport security line, we needed to pull a few things out to stick in the X-Ray bins. Went to open my bag, ( not forcefully, just a normal pull ) and the zipper tab broke straight off leaving my bag no way to close. I looked over at GF in awe that this had just happen. She preceded to open her bag to take things out, and her zipper tab snapped on her bag too. Lets just say that this left us in for a lot of frustration for the time being for the rest of the trip trying to juggle bags through the plane flights and the airport with no way to keep the bags shut. Either we were stuck with a couple of lemon bags, or these bags are complete junk. Giving we both had the same issue, im leaning towards poor quality product. I would not recommend these to anyone, and next time im going to pony up more money for a higher quality bag. Its not worth saving a little bit of money for all the headache they caused us.
on September 16, 2016
I've had this for 5 months now. I use it everyday to commute my gym stuff and laptop, and I used it a couple times as a carry-on for flights across the country. It worked well at first, but everything has slowly fallen apart.

First, I tugged hard on a zipper and the handle to the zipper popped off. They are all plastic. I have since been more careful with the rest of the zippers and have had no problems, but it is annoying that that zipper has no handle now.

Second, the shoulder strap's connection to the bag swivels using a ball-and-joint mechanism. Everything is made of plastic. Eventually the ball wore enough that it stopped supporting the weight of my gym stuff and laptop, so it would pop off at random times and drop my bag to the floor. I replaced it with a cheap non-swivel strap I found on amazon.

Third, it is now literally coming apart at the seams. First the seems between the outer wall and the partitions to form the pockets came apart, so my wet clothes in one pocket would migrate to the rest of the bag and get everything wet. Now the seams on the outside are coming apart so it is never closed.

I really liked this bag at first, but I guess I need something more durable. I'm just disappointed it didn't last me that long even after replacing the strap and now I am in the market for another gym bag.
on May 30, 2016
Used the bag over Memorial Day weekend and it held up quite fine. It held pretty much everything I needed from towels to clothes to a 14"L x10"W box, its that big. It was perfect though since I was able to pack it with so much it was very heavy but that my fault not the bag. The only complaint is the zippers do feel flimsy and while zipping I go slow to avoid any issues. I wish it had pockets inside and back straps but overall it did its job and felt sturdy when fully packed but I can see how it not having a skeletal system like other luggage can be a problem when not filled up as it will flop.

Still if you need to fill a really big bag for travel or camping this is a great not so expensive alternative. If you plan on filling it up and lugging it around buildings, airports or some such get a handcart plus some bungee cords, you're gonna need it.
on June 22, 2016
First of all, the photos of this product are deceiving. It looks very sturdy in theory and in picture. However, when it arrived, it was clear that it's definitely not suitable as a checked luggage to an aircraft. The material the duffle was made out of was very thin, and felt like it would not sustain a lot of weight or wear. I used this bag only once at an international flight. On this first (and last) try, the separator of one of the side pockets was ripped, and there were multiple tares/holes on the duffle. I didn't even fill it that much. You might want to use this bag for light travel, as it is very light, but other than that, you should opt for a more heavy duty bag or something that is made out of a thicker material.
on August 1, 2016
There are two things I don't like about this bag, but overall, I am very satisfied. The two things I don't like are that the hardware is plastic and that there is no padding on the shoulder strap. I love that this bag is very large and roomy. It's much larger than I expected. But, this is a problem because it can really hold a lot of stuff, but the lack of padding on the shoulder strap makes it hard to carry. We didn't even fill it to capacity and it was too heavy to carry with the shoulder strap for too long due to the lack of padding. I did like that it felt sturdy and also came with a bag for toiletries that can be used to store the duffle bag inside of when not in use.
on October 17, 2014
UPDATE:

I've had the bag about four months now, and after light use the inner lining of both side pockets is beginning to rip out. I can't recommend a product that wears out so quickly so I'm updating my rating to two stars. It worked well for a short time, but I expected it to last a little longer than that.

---

I read a lot of reviews here and really had a hard time trying to decide whether to buy the medium or large sized bag. I even measured out the dimensions, and based on that the medium really seemed like it would be too small to fit my needs. Many reviews stated that the bag was larger than they expected however, so I stuck with the medium and I'm glad that I did. I mostly use it for weekend trips but was able to fit all of my clothing, toiletries, and portable electronic devices that I needed for a week long trip to visit family and was totally fine for space. It also came in a small bag made from the same materials that I use for keeping my toiletries separate, which is great.

The material has held up so far to months of weekend use and I haven't had any problems with it. I do wish there was a hard lining in the bottom to help the bag stay more rigid, but for the price it's a fine bag and does what I need.
on April 7, 2009
I used this bag trekking through the hills and mountains of Nepal and on a second trip schlepping around Vietnam. It has held up very well. No broken zippers, rips or tears. The end pockets are great for quick stowing of jackets, rain gear or other items that you want quick access to without swimming through the main compartment. The side pocket is great for keeping travel documents. I have been very happy with this purchase.

*Update* It's 2013 the bag has made 4 more trips as checked baggage to Viet Nam (usually filled with 45-50 lbs of clothing), a trip to Mexico and a few domestic flights. The bag is still in great condition. No tears, no rips, no broken zippers. The durability of this bag has been most impressive.
11 comment| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2016
I returned this item. It was very flimsy on the bottom. I was not willing to try and cut card board just to provide some sort of support. For a gym bag, you would think that some type of bottom would have been provided. It had the compartments I was looking for. My fiance needed a work/gym bag. I just kept looking. This was not for us.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.