Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 17, 2016
First off, this bag is a LOT bigger than I thought it was going to be. It's well made and great for the price. I purchased this to have an overnight emergency bag in my car, I live about 90 miles from where I work and sometimes I can get snowed out and have to stay in the city I work. Purchasing this bag was a great investment because I was able to pack 4 days worth of clothing (pajamas, socks, underwear, and street clothes) instead of just one change of clothes. Like I said, a lot bigger than I expected but I'm happy with this bag.
on December 2, 2013
Love this duffel bag. I work a job that requires me to be on duty 24 hours, and need a bag to carry all of my things back and forth to work twice a week. I've been looking for one to replace a bag (made by Champion) I bought in 2005. Has been difficult to find one this size. The one I had is no longer available. I had ordered and returned so many bags that I thought I'd never find one the right size. I found that so many of the dimensions were misleading and bags I thought would be big enough were too small. I decided to give it one more try and ordered this one. At first I ordered the X-LARGE which I surprisingly found to be too big. The LARGE bag is the perfect size to carry everything I need during my shift. The large middle compartment fits a change of clothes, and a blanket, pillow, sheets and comforter for a twin sized bed. The side pouches are perfect sized for my toiletries and misc. items. Only reason why I did not give it five stars is because I do not see it lasting the almost 9 years my other one did. The material is thinner, lighter and I don't see that holding up as long. Ordered 2 more to have on hand for when this one wears out.
on August 3, 2012
I purchased the large Mountain Duffle Bag. It's super lightweight, made from denier poly nylon. It comes inside of a small travel Zip pouch that doubles as a toiletry tote which holds large shampoo bottles, I mean It holds alot of stuff--But you're wasting your time LOL...trying to get that big Mountain Duffle Bag back in there, Nope can't Get'er Done! LOL. The Mountain Duffle Bag has a large "U" shaped top opening for easy packing, two large zippered end panel pockets, front side pocket, rip-grip carry handle, adjustable shoulder strap and two end straps. This duffel comes in small, medium, large and extra large, simply choose the one that works best for you. The large Mountain Duffle Bag was my choice, its 30 inches side to side X 15 inches front to back X 15 inches top to bottom, Comes with an Awesome "Lifetime Warranty" against defects and folks...You can't go wrong when it says Life-Time from Mountain Duffle Bag's ! So order yours today and stop worrying about all the other worthless crap out there. Oh FYI, Mine was deliver in 24 hours and I did nothing special nor asked for that service. Simply unheard of today. I give this (**********) Ten stars!
on February 15, 2018
I bought this for my 11 year old son. He wanted a duffle bag to take to his friends house when he stayed the night. He can fit a lot of stuff inside of it, including his clothes and a kid size sleeping bag. It has lots of room and zips up easily. He really likes it. Plenty of storage room and easy to hold. I highly recommend this.
on June 23, 2016
I go on only 1 trip a year that warrants something of this size and this was meant to replace a duffle that I've had for half a decade. The first time I used it rate as was walking out my door the strap hook came apart. the bag wasn't even close to being full capacity, very poor build quality.

Update:
the bag has turn on both of the linings for the pockets internally and begun to come apart at the external seams. Never once filled to capacity.
on August 7, 2012
I was use to a little stiffer bag that stay upright when you pack it. This is a duffle bag style. You have to constanly grap it to fill it. That is not a con but just what it is. The bag itself is strong and very big. it does hold a lot of clothing. I do use it every week to transport all my stuff to and from my summer place and home. I was suprise about the size of the bag.
If you want a duffle style bag with plenty of volume than this is a good choice for you. My self it is too big and I can not live out of it like I need too. I seem to lose things inside of it and have to take it all out to find things.
if you want to transport to and from 2 places and unload all when you get there this is the bag for you,
6/14/2013
The bag stinks. I have had it 1 year now and it looks like it is 20 years old. the seams have a started to come apart . I just pack it for a trip and my stuff fell to the floor coming out of the whole in the seam. I went to check the seam and with very little effort it just rip apart. time to look elsewhere for a new bag.
on December 27, 2016
HUGE bag, definitely rugged material and construction. This was bought to carry my son's hockey goalie gear. Large enough to carry all his pads and gear as well as his normal hockey gear if he isn't playing net that day. It comes in a neat bag that is about the size of a courier bag that is made of the same stuff in case you are keeping this in the trunk as a cargo container for one of those tow hitch mounted cargo carriers. Definitely rugged enough to do for that, although I can't say if it's waterproof or not.
on December 8, 2016
I originally rated this with 5 stars but I'm knocking off 3. When re-packing my bag for a 2nd trip, I found that one of the inside layers had ripped. This is disappointing given that the bag has never carried more than 30 pounds, which is very lightweight given the size of the bag.
on May 4, 2016
I bought the large size first to take to my Kenya safari this August 2016. It was too large but I was impressed with the denier material and know that it is going to withstand abuse. I like that it has zippered compartments and that it is collapsible. I liked it so much that I ordered one medium size to see if it is the right size for me. It was so I ordered another medium so my husband & I will each have our own foldable, sturdy duffel bags for our safari.
on March 28, 2015
I got this bag as an purpose travel bag. Generally I treat my luggage fairly well. But you never know when your bags are going to be abused. I wanted to like this bag because it looks very nice. But after one trip, it's done. Here's my review:

PROs: Nice square shape. The large size holds a ton of stuff. The two end compartments alone can hold 2 - 3 rolled up towels or a pair of size 12 boots.

CONs: It won't hold up to any rough treatment. On my first trip with it, when it was being pulled out of a bus, it snagged on a bolt and was punctured. Then, because I had packed a bunch of stuff in there, it was fairly heavy. So the person who was carrying it dragged it up a small path and a set of stairs. It ate right through the material. So now it's worthless.

In summation, if you baby it, you can carry a ton of stuff. But if you expect anything involving friction, forget about it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.