Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Outdoor Products Pack Ultimate Dry Sack” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 14% off the $10.46 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Outdoor Products;Pack Ultimate Dry Sack
|Price:||$9.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pack of three lightweight dry sacks; includes a 2, 4, and 8 Liter bag
- Soft and flexible rip-stop fabric with watertight roll-top closure for maximum compression
- Polyurethane coated with watertight, double-stitched, tape-sealed seams for supreme water resistance
- Designed for backpacking, kayaking, or adventure travel
- Dimensions: 10.75 inches x 22 inches / 9.5 inches x 15.5 inches / 7.75 inches x 13 inches
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Dimensions||1.9 x 4.4 x 7.1 inches|
|Item Display Weight||1.9 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.26 pounds|
Dry sacks designed to protect the contents from the elements. The Outdoor Products Ultimate Dry Sack comes in a 3-pack so you'll have the right size on hand to protect your gear. Polyurethane-coated fabric combines with a watertight roll top closure and taped seams to keep water out (not intended for full submersion).Double stitched with watertight taped seams..Roll top allows maximum compression..Not intended for full submersion..
Top Customer Reviews
Med Red - 4.1L - 0.98 oz
Yellow Large - 7.9L - 1.44 oz
I was worried how heavy these would be, but I just recieved these bags and I'm so happy with how light they are! Great price and the sizes are larger than I thought.
In response to the other photo saying how small the bags are, I think the bags are pretty true to size.
Blue: you can see that a 1 Liter smart water bottle takes up only half the bag.
Red: That is ~3L cantene,
Yellow: stuffed with a 6ft sleeping bag and liner. (it compressed pretty well)
(1) the smaller sizes are excellent but the largest size is not useful for me at all and the ONLY purchase option is the "one of each size" pack. They should be sold individually
(2) because I use them to sort various camera equipment, color is extremely important; but, because of size, I use only the smaller two bags, I only have red and blue to identify things. There should be a much wider range of colors in each size. For example, I would like to know which lens I am grabbing and blue, red, black, green, yellow, purple, etc. in each size would be a huge help.
(3) there is no distinguishing feature other than color; so, when I am working in very low light, it is impossible to tell them apart. I'm no engineer but it seems like some simple tactile differentiator would be quite each to work in.
Selling bags individually and offering a greater number of colors are very, very obvious and simple changes Outdoor Products has missed, leading me to wonder if there is anybody working at this company who actually field tests the products.
For reference, the yellow bag is 8L (great for clothing), red bag is 4L (great for gloves, hat, cold weather extras) and blue bag is 2L (great for smaller electronic cords, chargers, etc). All great sizes for various things.
The material is not a stretchy stuffy type material, so don't plan on using these to 'stuff' there is no give in the material. They are somewhat compressible, but the material is to solid to let air escape easily while compressing. I know thats sounds counter-intuitive to a dry bag, but most dry bags, will hold out water, yet the material does let air escape for compressing.
The buckles are ok, if just storing in a pack, but their not very beefy so you have to be gentle when closing/opening them. Their also pretty small (buckles), if you have large fingers. Im a woman with average woman sized fingers and their almost too small for me to easily open/close. I could see them breaking fairly easy if not gentle.
I would recommend these to someone on a tight budget looking to pick up some smaller drybags. Or someone who already owns a lot of drybags, but just wants some spares, for using in other scenarios i.e. car, home, etc or for lending to others in a pinch.
However, if you're looking to keep stuff safe from a light rain on a short walk, these should work for you.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Failed a 5 minute bathtub test.
This product is not a dry sack or water proof.Read more