- 91% polyester/9% spandex
- Machine Wash
- UPF 50+ SUN PROTECTION: Designed to keep your hands protected from the sun’s harmful rays, these gloves are rated UPF 50+ and keep you covered so you can do what you love longer.
- ADVANCED COOLING: Not only are these gloves lightweight, breathable and wicking, but they are created with Activeice. This fabric uses xylitol crystals to cool you down while you sweat, actively regulating your skin temperature.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Designed with tapered wrists, a long gauntlet and an anti-slip palm print for a better grip, these are perfect for holding fishing poles or paddles! These gloves are superb for hiking, fishing, cycling, running, sailing, and kayaking.
- PROTECTIVE FABRIC: Not your typical sun gloves, these are designed with Activeice and made with stretch knit 92% recycled polyester, 8% spandex, and an anti-slip palm print for added grip. Activeice keeps you cool whether on the water or the trail.
- OUTDOOR RESEARCH: We built a company from a feeling: the urge to get out. It's what drives us. Our tribe is devoted to exploring our outdoor passions and challenging ourselves in the mountains, water, and deserts of the planet we love so much.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
At Outdoor Research, we think that life gets better the minute we step out the door on a new adventure, no matter how big or small. We learn about ourselves, each other and the environment every time we get out. We come home a little wiser and stronger. We see the world more clearly, and that compels us to treat it better. More than anything, we’re convinced that if we inspire more people to get outside, the world will be a better place.
Outdoor Research Activeice Spectrum Sun Gloves
Lightweight Cooling Sun Gloves
If you spend any time outside in warm, sunny environments, these Outdoor Research Activeice Spectrum Sun Gloves are for you. Lightweight, breathable material with Activeice technology keeps your hands cool while regulating your skin temperature. Sweat is easily wicked away and tapered wrists provide a snug and secure fit. Stay safer outdoors longer with these Spectrum Sun Gloves!
- Anti-Slip Palm Print
- Breathable UPF 50+ Sun Protection
- Cooling Activeice Technology
- Wicking and Quick Drying
- Fingerless Design with Tapered Wrists
PURSUIT OF PASSION
In 1981, a brilliant scientist and adventurer named Ron Gregg watched his frostbitten partner get airlifted off a glacier on Denali. He'd spent months planning a new route in the purest style, skiing 100 miles from the road to the base of the climb. Barely halfway to the summit, their trip ended with the failure of a simple pair of gaiters. Stubborn to the end, Ron refused a seat on the helicopter and descended alone for two weeks, pondering what had happened. Somewhere along the way, he realized he could both fix the gear problem and devote his life to pursuing his passion for adventure. By the end, he knew one thing for sure: He wasn't going back to his old job.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 22 x 1.5 x 16 inches; 1.6 Ounces
- Item model number : FBA_25
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : November 11, 2016
- Manufacturer : Outdoor Research
- ASIN : B01MRJ0D02
- Customer Reviews: