|Price:||$67.77 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$17.23 (20%)|
- 4" high
- 6" wide
- No-see-um netting, durable hyroseal coated waterproof nylon floor
- Single overhead shock corded Delrin pole
- Sleeping pad straps and end opening zipper
- Three stake loops, two guy line loops and smal internal mesh pocket
- Avg weight 16oz/454g, Packed size: 14"x 3"x4"/36cm x 8cm x 10cm, Length: 89in/225cm, Max width: 25"/64cm, Peak heigth: 18"/46cm
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.95 shipping
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Bug Bivy No-see-um mesh netting Durable, waterproof Hydroseal coated floor Single overhead shock-corded Delrin pole Sleeping pad straps End-opening zipper Three stake loops, two guy line loops Small internal mesh pocket
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 6 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000BH0VME
- Item model number: Outdoor Research
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 17, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: Just a little difficult to turn over when sleeping. Not easy to move from one location to another. Used at kid's camp and they had an overnight at a different location so all kids had to roll up their sleeping bags and carry them to their new campsite. The bivy does not roll up. So child had to fold the bivy (with the sleeping bag inside of it) in half, which made it awkward and difficult to carry.
Overall, happy with my purchase.
The foot is 22" wide FYI.
If I do extended section hikes in the AT this bivouac is in my pack.
Obviously, I can't put my dog in it, or my girlfriend, but that's not what it's for. A small pack can make its way in along with you. I recommend this thing because it does what it says, it's super light, and it's not crazy expensive.
Most recent customer reviews
only possible use is if you're scared of snakes, spiders or mice.
might work as a bug bivy for children or a tiny adult.Read more