- OUTDOOR PANTS: Windy, chilly, rugged adventures call for Ferrosi. Long-time award winner and best seller, Ferrosi is the softshell collection infused with movement-mirroring stretch and durable, abrasion-resistant fabric for whatever you encounter outside.
- 2 IN 1 PANTS: These two-in-one bottoms feature zip-off lower legs, making them ideal for hiking and backpacking; They’re never too hot but always block shiver-inducing wind and light rain on the trail.
- GREAT FOR HIKING: These pants will keep you cool during long approach hikes, move with your legs while talus wrangling and high-stepping on the sharp end, and block wind during long hours of belaying up high.
- DESIGN FEATURES: These breathable, lightweight, and quick-drying pants have an abundance of features. Features including button and zipper fly, zip thigh pocket, zip-off legs, belt loops, back pockets, and a brushed tricot-lined waistband.
- OUTDOOR RESEARCH: We built a company from a feeling: the urge to get out. It's what drives us. Our tribe is devoted to exploring our outdoor passions and challenging ourselves in the mountains, water, and deserts of the planet we love so much.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
At Outdoor Research, we think that life gets better the minute we step out the door on a new adventure, no matter how big or small. We learn about ourselves, each other and the environment every time we get out. We come home a little wiser and stronger. We see the world more clearly, and that compels us to treat it better. More than anything, we’re convinced that if we inspire more people to get outside, the world will be a better place.
Outdoor Research Men's Ferrosi Convertible Pants - 32"
Windy, chilly, rugged adventures call for Ferrosi. Long-time favorite, Ferrosi is the softshell collection infused with movement-mirroring stretch and durable, abrasion-resistant fabric for whatever you encounter outside. These pants stay cool during long approach hikes, move with you while talus wrangling and high-stepping on the sharp end, and block wind during long hours of belaying up high. These two-in-one bottoms feature zip-off lower legs, making them ideal for hiking and backpacking.
- Button and Zipper Fly
- Zip Thigh Pocket
- Brushed Tricot-Lined Waistband
- Back Pockets
- Zip-Off Legs
- DWR Treated
- Movement-Mirroring Stretch
PURSUIT OF PASSION
In 1981, a brilliant scientist and adventurer named Ron Gregg watched his frostbitten partner get airlifted off a glacier on Denali. He'd spent months planning a new route in the purest style, skiing 100 miles from the road to the base of the climb. Barely halfway to the summit, their trip ended with the failure of a simple pair of gaiters. Stubborn to the end, Ron refused a seat on the helicopter and descended alone for two weeks, pondering what had happened. Somewhere along the way, he realized he could both fix the gear problem and devote his life to pursuing his passion for adventure. By the end, he knew one thing for sure: He wasn't going back to his old job.
|Outdoor Research Men's Ferrosi Convertible Pants - 30"||Outdoor Research Men's Ferrosi Convertible Pants - 32"||Outdoor Research Helium Rain Pants||Outdoor Research Men's Skyward II Pants|
|Technology||Nylon and Spandex||Nylon and Spandex||Pertex Shield Diamond Fuse||AscentShell|
|Weight||13.1 oz||13.1 oz||6.7 oz||22.8 oz|
- Package Dimensions : 14.33 x 11.1 x 3.94 inches; 10.55 Ounces
- Item model number : Outdoor Research
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : January 22, 2020
- Manufacturer : Outdoor Research
- ASIN : B0843FZZ5F
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Hikes out here during spring range anywhere from 40-85 degrees and from lightly maintained trails to those covered with brush. These pants are warm during the cool weather and surprisingly breatheable in warm weather (much more so than my prana Zion pants). The microfiber waistband is a nice touch that makes wearing a pack with a hip belt very comfortable.
The zip offs are a nice feature as the day warms up, and I think these actually look great as both pants and shorts.
All in all, definitely a five star product