Outdoor Research Hat For All Seasons (Chili/Java, X-Large)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% NYLON WOVEN HAT WITH 100% POLYESTER KNIT
- Waterproof/breathable 70D GORE-TEX Paclite fabric; Sherpa-pile lining
- Internal Cinch-Band adjustment; secures liner to shell
- Machine Washable, no bleach, medium heat
Customers also shopped for
|Apparel Occasion and Lifestyle|
|Package Height||1.4 x 8.8 x 9 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.35 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
After a few new updates to the OR classic, the Hat For All Seasons is back. Made for Cascade adventurers who might encounter sun, rain, cold, and heat in a single day, this two-piece modular design can be worn in three incarnations – a waterproof shell, an insulating beanie, or an insulated waterproof shell - allowing it to provide varying degrees of protection in fickle conditions. Warm, waterproof, breathable and easily stowable, it’s no surprise customer requests helped bring about the return of this innovatively functional hat.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Do youself a favor and order one size larger than the sizing chart shows.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
- the outer shell does not breathe well. No mesh.Read more