Outdoor Research Highland Bivy (Fossil, One Size)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultralight, waterproof/breathable 2.5 layer 20D Pertex Shield DS ripstop fabric, durable hydroseal coated waterproof nylon floor and fully taped seams
- Single overhead shock corded Delrin pole, no-see-um netting covers opening and end opening zipper with wide storm flap
- Sleeping pad straps, sized to fit thicker mats, five stake loops, one guy line loop
- High volume foot section and small internal mesh pocket
- Avg weight 23.7oz/674g, Packed size: 15 1/4"x 4"x4"/39cm x 10cm x 10cm, Length: 84in/214cm, Max width: 26"/66cm, Peak heigth: 20"/50cm
Customers also shopped for
|Item Dimensions||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
Whether hunkering down in a solid rain or keeping mid-summer mosquitoes away, this waterproof bivy provides a comfortable respite from a long day. Breathable fabric, no-see-um mesh at the opening, and a main zipper that is easily adjustable from the inside allow body heat and carbon dioxide to escape without letting in rain or critters.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The good news is it inspired me to build my own silnylon tarp tent!