- Product Dimensions: 12 x 5 x 3 inches ; 3.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0059BIRNM
- Item model number: 70744
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (87 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #334,543 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Outdoor Research Men's PL 400 Gloves (Coyote, Large)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 300-weight smooth fl eece exterior and 100-weight fleece interior for superior warmth
- MirrorSeam double-layer fl eece construction with hidden seams
- Machine Washable, no bleach, medium heat
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Apparel Occasion and Lifestyle|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 5 x 12 inches|
|Item Weight||0.2 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.7 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
Toasty warm in the bitter cold, these double-layer fleece glove liners are an ideal companion for long days in the backcountry. MotionWrap and MirrorSeam construction provides a technical yet comfortable fit, and the silicone grip palm prevents slippage when being used within outer shell mitts.
Top Customer Reviews
Driving - perfect - the grip additions on the palm help with really cold steering wheels where chopper/mitt type gloves can slip.
Small object grabs - I have picked up a microsd card that fell on the linoleum by the front door( I opened a new card and the microsd bounced off me). Handling small padlock keys is easy
Reaching into pockets - I can reach into my jeans pockets as well as my dress pants without any catching.
style - They go well with my black wool trench coat. I do wish the log was smaller.
cons - only 1 so far. The pads that help you grab things that are attached to the thumb and first 2 fingers plus the palm can be easily damaged. I am not sure what I did but on one glove hand the pads are wearing off slowly. I cannot shovel so I was not doing that so it isn't something like that and it is my left hand which I do not use much.
Shipping was a challenge but that is not the company or the glove's fault. We moved while they were in transit. I contacted the company through Amazon and the company assured me they would send them to the new address when they got returned to the shipping dept. Well, they arrived a few days later and they did not charge me for shipping them twice!
I cannot speak to the durability of the rubber grip/texture pads b/c I haven't used them enough, but the pads held up fine w/o any sign of wear after several hours of working my ski poles and hard downhill skiing. I think these would be great for cross country skiing, except that I doubt the texture pads would hold up to repeated use and I'm not sure the gloves themselves would hold survive a serious fall. One down side is the little buckle for attaching the gloves together looks quite flimsy and I wouldn't trust it to keep my gloves on my jacket or bag if I planned on doing any kind of activity. In the end, I have paid more for gloves of far lesser quality and I would definitely buy these again. I gave 4 stars rather than 5 only b/c the buckle looks flimsy and b/c the inside layer of the gloves has a tendency to turn inside out of the outside layer when you remove them (which manufacturer could have eliminated with a simple stitch in the tip of each finger attaching the insider layer to the outside layer).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great for driving as they have the little silicone things and fit well.