Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on December 24, 2013
These will warm up those cold hands they did for me anyway and my hands are very sensitive to the cold weather.
Easy to put on and easy to pull off i bought these in a size large and they fit perfect.
Like most people i have gone through a lot of mittens/gloves looking for that very special one that indeed does keep your hands warm.
I have found it in this Mitt.
What they say is true,mittens warm your hands better than gloves probably because all your fingers are touching instead of being separated.
These are made in China,pretty much like everything else is anymore but they do the job of keeping your hands warm.
While wearing these you can still handle a shovelful of snow without any problem.
They fit snug and they feel good,can't remember where i got mine i think through Ebay or a Catalog store.
Anyway having found these i won't be buying anymore gloves/mitts not unless these fall apart.
Not much chance of that happening these are very well made so i highly recommend these for the winter person out there or for anybody that has to deal with the COLD!
You also don't need liners or warmup packs with these.
on February 25, 2013
I wanted something to wear while snowmobiling, that wouldn't make my hands sweat and then be hard to dry, like heavily insulated gloves can be. These mitts are perfect!! I wear a thin glove liner on the inside; and my hands stay dry and toasty warm - enough so that I don't even need the snowmobile's handgrip warmers turned on. They are unbelievably lightweight - the fabric is remarkably thin and I feel like I still have some dexterity with them on, yet they do a good job of blocking the wind, even at 30+ mph. It doesn't feel like my hands are encased in pillows. I think I would also like these for winter sports like snowshoeing and skiing! I don't know if these would be enough insulation for someone with circulatory problems in their hands, though - or if you're doing something where you are holding onto something metal?
on February 9, 2014
As others have written, the fabric is thin and the plastic surface strips are a bit off-putting. I would say they are poor as exclusive mittens except in very mild (fall or spring) weather, they could only be mitten liners in Michigan or New England winters! As liners go, these are very pricey. The size runs large (baggy) for use as a liner. If they nested about five of these (each smaller than the one outside it) you might have a decent winter mitten. At 25$ per pair, the combined mitten would obviously cost $125 and would not be competitive.
on September 17, 2013
I wanted a pair of mittens to sleep in for when I'm in the woods backpacking. Something warm, breathable, and very compact. These are my warmest and most compact mittens. Note, I have much warmer mittens, just not so compact.

What it feels like...........
--The outside is flat and not fuzzy and sheds the dirt relatively well. Easy to clean.
--The outside finger grips do the job.
--The inside is very fuzzy soft, never cold to the touch. Can wear all day.
--The cuff inside is the same as outside, so you might get some itch on the wrist if you move alot.
-- For general walking I can go down into the high teens/low 20's. But as I said before, I mostly sleep in them.

Con's:
Do not expect these to be good working gloves. They aren't made for drivers, or people who touch stuff in general. I expect a jogger would love these, light/compact/breathable gloves.

Over all Fiver stars, I love them, and I don't think anything will out do them any time soon.
on October 27, 2014
This is my second pair of these. I have circulation issues, so I have to wear mittens. I use these to run spring/fall. The fleecy fabric is warm without being overarm. I can layer them with overmits in foul weather. When the mercury drops, I switch to insulated mittens and toss in hand warmers. (Without circulation, I can't warm up the mittens) That's what I recommend to others with the same issues. Especially in wet conditions, it's hard to keep extremities warm.
on January 2, 2014
Not that warm at all . Company needs to rethink the temperatures they state . These are not warm for someone who works outside. When I consider that I payed $25 for them I feel like I got robbed big time .
on February 23, 2013
My fingers get cold in insulated gloves so I thought I would try mittens. These came and they looked both small and light---but they work remarkably well and my fingers stay warm! The glove is small and has a grip surface that works like a charm. I am impressed--and I live in the mountains of Wyoming.
on December 1, 2013
Don't bother with these if u are looking to keep your hands warm. The fit is as expected but they are so thin the heat retention is basically non existent
on January 12, 2014
My hands get cold very easily but I also sweat a lot. These mittens work really well for me when I go running or walking. Gloves simple don't work for me because my hands sweat too much. I have not had the problem with the mittens and they are very comfortable. I did get them on sale and they are worth every penny.
on February 13, 2013
perfect for fast hand warming. grips really help when grabbing items. I would recommend to anyone. not very good for driving.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.