- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0059AYT9E
- Item model number: 55905
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,111,134 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Outdoor Research Men's Aspect Pants (Black, X-Large)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SHELL 1: FACE: 100% NYLON, BACK 100% POLYESTER, SHELL 2: 100% NYLON
- Highly breathable/waterproof, laminated soft shell; smooth-faced Ventia fabric; fleece backed upper legs and seat, tricot backed lower legs
- Water-resistant zippers and zippered hand pockets, one with beacon pocket with key clip attachment
- Machine Washable, no bleach, medium heat
Customers also shopped for
|Apparel Occasion and Lifestyle|
|Package Height||3.9 x 10.6 x 12 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.6 pounds|
|Sport Type||Alpine Skiing|
The layers you wear while skinning up need to breathe and be light enough to let your body heat escape, but the layers you wear when you’ve cooled off and are making turns all the way back down need to keep you warm and protected from the elements. Enter the Aspect Pants for the best combined benefits of both. These hybrid softshell pants are designed with high-loft fleece insulation where exposure is greatest, and a breathable tricot backed lower where ventilation is needed most. They’re the perfect pants for both earning turns and making them.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?