- Product Dimensions: 16 x 15 x 4 inches ; 1.7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00Q4BHX0E
- Item model number: 242961-0639-S
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #187,483 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Outdoor Research Men's Axiom Jacket
|Price:||$307.55 - $389.00|
- 100% Nylon
- Fully Seam Taped
- Waterproof; Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Breathable; Fully Seam Taped
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Our Outside Magazine and Men's Journal "Gear of the Year" award-winning storm shell is engineered for fast-and-light alpine climbs and all-day backcountry tours. The lightweight and extremely breathable GORE-TEX Active of the Axiom Jacket provides complete waterproof protection, but breathes like no other fully waterproof shell.
Top customer reviews
I'm 6' 3" and 205 lbs and ordered the large, which fit well, but was a bit on the snug side for me due to wanting to layer underneath it. If you're not going to need additional warming layers then it would be a solid trim fit.
Fit is spot on - Large (190 lbs, 6'2"); chest pocket is a good size and has a small netted pocket that conveniently holds my ski pass; cinches and wrist cuffs work extremely well to keep snow out, and warmth in (kept 100% dry with a couple of unintentional snow angels in China Bowl after a foot of powder); and enjoy the two way zipper.
Though I've only skied 5 days in it so far, I can see why this is an award-winner. Looking forward to using it in the backcountry as well as for hiking in the spring/fall/summer when it's raining.
The bottom of the jacket was a bit snug around the hips when zipped. This may be as designed. The snug fit did help keep the wind out.
I'm it up purchasing it somewhere else. The jacket is kept me dry through the worst downpours