Outdoor Research Men's Crocodile Gaiter
|Price:||$55.99 - $85.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% nylon 70D upper leg /Cordura® 1000D inner leg and boot
- Bottom Shear Tab Secures Front Closure
- Durable, waterproof and breathable
- Abrasion Resistant Cordura Inner Leg and Boot
- Larger Circumference Accommodates Plastic Boots
- Lightweight and Durable Bio Thane Instep Strap
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Outdoor Research Men's Crocodile Gaiters
Simply the Best Gaiters on the Market.
Outdoor Research is dedicated to inspiring the journey ahead with award-winning technical apparel and accessories. Based in Seattle since 1981, we are committed to improving our customer’s experience through innovative materials, purpose-driven features, and versatile products that are backed by our Infinite Guarantee. We rely on the real-world testing of our athlete ambassadors, mountain guides, and local adventurers involved in our core sports: alpinism, rock and ice climbing, hiking, backpacking, paddling, trail running, and backcountry skiing and snowboarding. We’re here for the fun, adventure, excitement, and For the Journey Ahead. Get to know us at www.outdoorresearch.com or follow along on the journey via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Outdoor Research Men's Crocodile Gaiters
Tough as Nails
Like their namesakes, “Crocs” have been around forever, they’re tough as nails and stand the test of time. The instep strap is now triple-bartacked BioThane webbing, and an additional tab holds down the front opening. The fitted design and durable, waterproof fabrics are the standard for which all gaiters are judged.
- Waterproof; Breathable; Abrasion-Resistant; Windproof; Laminated Construction
- Durable BioThane Instep Strap; Abrasion-Resistant Cordura at Inner Leg and Boot; Abrasion-Resistant Lower Boot Lined with Packcloth
- Larger Circumference Accommodates Plastic Mountaineering Boots
- Double Stitched Front Closure; Reinforced Boot Lace Hooks
- Hook-Loop Front Closure; Buckle Top Closure
Like their namesakes, Crocs have been around forever. And because they re tough as nails, they have hardly changed. The instep strap now triple barracked Bio Thane webbing, and an additional tab holds the front opening down, but otherwise they remain as they were when they first appeared. The fitted design and durable, waterproof fabrics are as effective now as ever.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?