- 100% Nylon
- Drawstring closure
- ULTRALIGHT STORM PANTS: Weighing a mere 5.5 ounces, these hiking pants offer supreme protection. Whether you are cycling, running, camping, thru-hiking, or just in need of incredible weather protection, choose Outdoor Research Helium Pants.
- WATERPROOF AND WINDPROOF SHELL: If staying dry and comfortable is your top priority, the Helium Pants have you covered. Fully seam-taped and built with YKK AquaGuard Ankle Zipper, these provide maximum storm protection while staying breathable.
- DESIGN FEATURES: Built with you in mind, these have reflective logos, a carabiner loop, an elastic waist with drawcord, gusseted crotch, internal loops for instep lace, ankle zippers, and a back pocket that doubles as a packable travel stuff sack.
- PERTEX SHIELD PROTECTION: Made from Pertex Shield 2.5 L, 100% Nylon and a 30D ripstop body, Pertex Shield balances waterproofness, breathability and wind resistance all within a flexible and lightweight construction.
- OUTDOOR RESEARCH: We built a company from a feeling: the urge to get out. It's what drives us. Our tribe is devoted to exploring our outdoor passions and challenging ourselves in the mountains, water, and deserts of the planet we love so much.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Outdoor Research is dedicated to inspiring the journey ahead with technical apparel and accessories. Based in Seattle since 1981, we are committed to improving our customer’s experience through innovative materials, purpose-driven features, and versatile products.
Adventures are better shared.
Friends who bring out the best in others are the ones you want to climb with. That extra psych and stoke might be the key to sending your problem.
That's what partners are for; To spot, to share snacks, and to split the load from trailhead to crag. We find more joy in climbing with friends because they push us up harder routes, and at the end of the day they're still willing to tape up our flapper.
After all, it takes a team to bring home the send train.
Men's helium pants. Breathable; Waterproof. Ankle Zippers; Fully Seam Taped. Accepts Accessory Suspenders.
- Department: Mens
- Manufacturer: Outdoor Research
- Product Dimensions: 35 x 1.95 x 24 inches
- ASIN: B00EA028PG
- Item model number: 242967
- Date First Available: January 4, 2014
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That aside, they do move fairly well with my body. They were sightly restrictive but still allow nearly a full range of motion. The fabric is soft for rain proof material, it is thin but the jacket with the same material has held up well for me.
There is no way these are going on over full size boots.
I would exchange them but Amazon has accepted that weakness in their business model. So return it is.
Top international reviews
Bestellt euch also im Zweifel eine Nummer größer, dann passt sie auf jeden Fall luftig.
Ich konnte sie auch ein einem Gewitterschauer mal testen, bei einem Spaziergang über 3,5km/45min blieb ich untenrum absolut trocken. Dennoch hat man hinterher schon gesehen, dass das Material angefangen hat durchzunässen. Aber für so einen dünnen Stoff (die Hose in XL wiegt nur 177g) ist das super.
Einen Stern ziehe ich für die zu kurzen Hosenbein-Reissverschlüsse ab: über Wanderstiefel kann man die Hose kaum bis gar nicht an- und ausziehen, dafür müssten diese etwas länger sein.
Ripped 3x within a day. Crotch, L knee and R shin.
The crotch and L knee should never have gone. No impact of note.
The r shin was a big rip from a knick against a rock. Should never have gone.
My old waterproof trousers lasted 7 years. No rips. Just had to re waterproof occasionally.