- Product Dimensions: 19 x 12 x 8 inches ; 2.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00L2TERHA
- Item model number: Outdoor Research
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #187,818 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Outdoor Research Men's Igneo Jacket
|Price:||$99.99 - $324.95|
- In-pocket Goggle Wipe with Tether
- Double-Separating Center-Front Zipper
- Adjustable Wire-Brimmed Hood
- Removable Powder Skirt with Lockdown Technology
- Windproof and Waterproof
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The popular Igneo Jacket is built to take a bite out of your favorite secret stash. Updated with softer, quieter fabrics, the Igneo's two-layer construction consists of durable, abrasion-resistant nylon with waterproof, breathable Pretext Shield coating. Strategically placed Thermite insulation, a zip-out powder skirt, helmet-compatible hood and pit zips round out a perfect blend of beautiful form with snow-loving function.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is light weight jacket. But quite loose, which might be good for layering. It is warm. Maneuvering is not a problem with jacket.
If you are looking for a ski jacket, this is where you stop.
The two biggest gripes about his jacket are the side pockets simple are not big enough and they are designed in such a way that stuff falls out of them , unless they are zipped closed... hence my lost keys..
The other drawback to this jacket is once the jacket is completely zipped all the way up, the neck is tight, and almost impossible to function if you have a scarf of a fleece liner underneath.... obviously it was designed specifically to be worn without.
My main reason for buying this jacket was to commute year round on my bike in Philadelphia. It's done an adequate job, maybe I simple had too high of expectations, and become a bit spoiled by Solstice, which fit me very well and were well thought out.