- Machine Wash
- 4" high
- 7" wide
- 100% nylon outer, water resistant goat leather palm
- EnduraLoft Insulation 100% polyester
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Outdoor Research is dedicated to inspiring the journey ahead with technical apparel and accessories. Based in Seattle since 1981, we are committed to improving our customer’s experience through innovative materials, purpose-driven features, and versatile products.
Carve your own adventure.
When you head out into the backcountry, you crave the off-piste solitude, the big mountain peacefulness, and the chance to chase partners to the steepest untouched slopes. And since you have to work so hard just to get out there, you're allowed to be particular about the style in which you shred. So go on and carve your own adventure.
Variable insulation, a waterproof/breathable Ventia insert, and leather palms and fingers make the Revolution Gloves warm, durable and one of the best values on snow. The obligatory soft wipe on the thumb helps to keep a runny nose under control.
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 7 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003P8QKTO
- Item model number: 73191
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 3, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 78 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We will see how they last over time though. But with OR warranty I should be set.
* Very warm
* Waterproofing is very good
* A little stiff
* Gauntlets could be longer
* The leashes is are not comfortable. I removed them and had my wife create new ones like the Hestra Handcuffs (https://www.amazon.com/Hestra-Handcuffs-Black-Red-8-11/dp/B00GB03528)