- Item Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B005CTJFEG
- Item model number: 57582
- Average Customer Review: 46 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #397,138 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Outdoor Research Men's Transcendent Vest
|Price:||$63.69 - $149.95|
- 100% Polyester
- Zip-front puffer vest featuring logo and vertical zip pocket at chest, two zip hand pockets, and tricot-lined collar
- Internal front-zip storm flap
- Brushed-Tricot-Lined Collar
- Water Resistant
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Warm, compressible, and incredibly lightweight, the Transcendent Vest is built to keep you comfortably insulated when the temperature drops, then stuff away into a corner of your pack when not needed. The vest's high quality 650 down fill insulation keeps you cozy during cross-country rambles or when you're huddled at camp, yet stows neatly for uphill slogs. For multi-day treks, it packs down so small you'll have a hard time not finding space to bring it along.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I wear this when cycling in 45 - 60 deg F weather, and as a layer underneath another jacket when walking to work in temperatures between 35 - 60 deg F. Great when cycling as you can vent heat well, great when walking as it doesn't make you look like an fluffy penguin when you wear a layer over it. Also great indoors when for whatever reason your office building believes the response to winter is to turn on the air conditioning.
I paid $90 for it, and I think it's worth it at that price point. At it's regular price of $130 it's a slightly harder sell... it's down, so you get compact, lightweight warmth that's functional for outdoor activity, but how much that's worth to you is a more to individual taste. I would say though if you're a fan of outdoors exercise between fall and winter, you should get at least one down vest. And if you got a lean body build like me, this one's a pretty good candidate.