Outdoor Research Hot Pursuit Convertible Running Gloves
|Price:||$28.49 - $39.95|
- Shell 1: 63% Nylon/23% Polyester/14% Elastane; Shell 2: 100% Nylon; Shell 3: 95% Polyester/5% Elastane; thumb/Index Fingertip: 51% CARBON/41% Polyester/8% Elastane
- Fabric performance: breathable, Wind-Resistant, lightweight, wicking, Quick drying
- Design features: touch-screen-compatible, nose-wipe on thumb, Convertible, reflective logo and trim
- Functional details: Convertible windproof cover tucks away into wrist cuff
- Breathable; Wicking and Quick Drying
- Microfleece Lining
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Consider these morphing gloves your go-to when the morning's chill, wind and precipitation give way to sunshine and stillness. Start out with a wind and weather resistant nylon ripstop lobster claw cover over your fingers. Then, when you warm up or the weather begins to clear, tuck the covers into their own pockets in the wrist to reveal a full, fleece five-fingered glove.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note that these are really only intended for high-output aerobic activity (i.e. running). These are not shoveling or driving gloves. They work well with touchscreen devices when dry, but post-run (soaked with sweat), they can be a little dodgy.
I run with just fingers in the 40°F and if it's colder or windier I'll untuck the lobster shells- they work great! High visibility is great. I wish the fingers had more reflection on them- on the back of the pointer finger is green. When I run I want to be fully seen so I don't care what I look like - these look stylish though.
There's also a cell-phone friendly felt tip on the index fingers.
I was using cotton gloves previously and these are so much better. Quick to dry easy to clean. Glad I got them!
1. I wish the cover also included the thumb.
2. I wish the fingers weren't split. Feels weird to me and on colder days, my fingers stay a bit colder longer because they are seperated.