Top positive review
Nice, functional rain wear.
on February 14, 2016
Living and working in the Pacific Northwest means that you are going to get wet... sometimes a lot.
I tried rain jackets with hoods but they either blow off of your head in the slightest breeze or block your vision, and your face still ends up wet and your hair gets all matted.
If you have to be in the rain for more than just a couple of minutes and don't feel like being all wet than this is the hat for you.
1. It stays on your head. For light breezes you won't even need the chinstrap and can flip it behind you so it lays on your back out of the way.
2. The brim is nice and wide so that your face, ears, neck and much of your shoulders stay dry. If you talk on the phone, your phone stays dry. If you wear glasses they stay dry too.
3. The hat is very light weight so you can wear it and not end up with severe "hat head hair".
4. Unlike most of my hoods and hoodies, it doesn't block my vision at all.
5. The hat looks stylish and goes well with my spurs and six shooter. It is called the Seattle Sombrero after all.
1. You have to remember to bring it with you.