Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Size: Large|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on November 29, 2015
This vest is just wonderful. I like to have my arms free when I am driving but I needed something to keep me warm when I get into my car on cold winter mornings. This vest is great because it starts warming me right away. The fabric is soft and cuddly. I am glad that the vest is packable. I can easily stuff it into the little bag that came with the vest. The little package is so small it fits into my purse.
I would say that the vest is a bit boxy and poufy and therefore I won't call it flattering. I didn't buy this for the looks even though it could certainly be worse. I bought it because I wanted a warm and comfy vest that has a hood.
However, it was quite expensive even on sale. And I don't think the fabric will do well in the rain.

But overall I like the vest so much that I ended up ordering the Aria jacket as well.
on November 22, 2014
First impression, . . . Fabulous! A well designed vest, with a nice slim fit-- and a hood!!! This is a thick, yet light vest that will surely keep you warm. I bought the teal/cobalt blue, and the colours pop! Very vivid, fun, bright, eye catching colours that are quite appealing!

There's a pouch in the left pocket, for stashing the vest, if you're out and about, and become too warm. Or, if you want to pack it in a backpack, purse, etc. Inside are two open pockets, nicely sized. A comfortable fit, it's easy to wear. Do note that in order to put on the hood, the vest must be slightly unzipped. Once the hood is up, and the jacket zipped up all the way, exposure zones are well concealed. There's even cinch cords for the hood, so your head is well protected from wind and rain, exposing only the face.

It could be worn beneath a hoodie, over a shirt; it has many layering possibilities. I'm quite happy with my purchase, as it fits all the parameters I desired: fun, flirty, sassy, functional, provides adequate warmth & wind protection, layers easily, stows easily, and I got it on sale at an exceptional price! Having only purchased Outdoor Research hats, in the past, I was a bit hesitant, so I read several reviews online, and decided it was worth a try. I'm very happy, and pleased that I did!!! And I'm looking forward to remaining warm, and comfortable!!!
on January 12, 2014
This vest looks great and fits perfectly. It doesn't look bulky and is exactly the right amount of down to keep me warm when out walking. Love the gray/pink combination. The length is a little longer than another down vest that I have which makes me very happy - no cold air sneaking up from underneath.
on April 17, 2014
This vest is light, packs well into a small bag (supplied) and warm. It's a little larger than I would expect - I usually take a medium and could have fitted into the small, but length is fine (hip). Looking forward to wearing it in our winter.
on March 13, 2015
I bought this jacket in size S (my usual size), but the vest was too large for me: baggy around the waist and too long.
So I exchanged it for a size XS and it's perfect! (I'm 164 cm and 53 kg). I've worn it ski-touring and around town. I love the 'Desert Sunrire/Mulberry colour, which goes well with one of my Arcteryx jackets.
Furthermore, when I made the exchange over the phone with amazon.com, I was given an extra discount, plus free shipping to Canada, which was completely unexpected, but great!
on March 31, 2015
Just really great. Flattering. I got a medium, which is a size up for me, so that I could fit sweaters underneath. Still looks good.
The pockets are so good too. Fuzzy inside and then there are EXTRA pockets so you can put both hands in the pockets and still put your keys/wallet/weed/whatever you don't want to lose in the inner pockets.
on July 13, 2015
Very nice quality. I like the zipped outside pockets and the large pockets on the inside. The construction and shape are nice and it's not bulky. The color is very pretty. The hood will be nice on windy days. I will use this hiking and layer clothing under it and over it.
on January 8, 2014
I purchased this vest for my girlfriend for Christmas and she loves it. She is about 5'5" and the small fits her perfect. Really lightweight and not bulky looking, hood is a good size and can be cinched close on either side. I think the styling is really nice, perfect for most occasions and for layering. Would strongly recommend.
on February 16, 2014
I replaced my old down vest because I needed a hood. This vest is so well designed, comfortable, quality, great collor, really well made. I love the stitching pattern on it. I get so many compliments. I love OR. I became a fan years ago and the quality and style remain superior over the years, without a huge price tag.
on September 30, 2014
I just love these vests. I pretty much wear one every day in the winter. They are light, comfortable and have zipper pockets so you don't lose your keys. Feminine cut is flattering. Very well made. I am 5'9" 135# and wear a medium. Can wear a light sweater under no problem. You will love it!!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.