- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00L2TEUWC
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #261,510 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Outdoor Research Women's Cathode Hooded Jacket
|Price:||$84.86 - $199.00|
- Shell 1: 100% Nylon; Shell 2: 100% Polyester; Lining: 100% Nylon; Insulation: 100% Polyester
- Schoeller Stretch Panels
- Left Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Fully Adjustable Hood with Stretch Fabric Panels
- Lightweight and Water Resistant
- Internal Front-Zip Storm flap
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Winner of the Outside Magazine Gear of the Year award, the renamed Cathode Hooded Jacket is the first insulated jacket that climbs as well as it belays. The Cathode features Schoeller underarm side panels that stretch and breathe through crux moves and water-resistant Prim aloft One insulation that keeps you warm during brisk predawn starts and blustery afternoons. Built with a super-lightweight Pretext Quantum outer, the hybrid construction of the Cathode makes it an ideal choice for action in cold, wet alpine environments where lightweight, breathable warmth is critical.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am 5'6" tall, weigh 125 lbs. Chest measurement is about 36"; waist is about 31"; and hips are about 39" wearing jeans and knit shirt. I bought a medium size. It is close fitting, so can't wear anything heavy/thick under it like a sweatshirt or heavy sweater. It fits just right across the shoulders and the sleeves are the perfect length, ending at the bottom edge of my wrist. It feels like it's fitted to my body. I am very pleased with it, and will get a lot of wear out of it.