- 100% Other Fibers
- Snap closure
- Machine Wash
- WATER-RESISTANT: Designed with UPF 50+ sun protection and water-resistant material, these pants offer incredible protection while on the trail or abroad. These breathable pants have drawcord cuff closures to keep out mud and debris.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE: These are the quick-drying, lightweight, comfortable choice. With zip-off legs, these are ideal for hiking, camping, climbing, travel, fishing, hunting, and work. Use for casual dress in the office or on the mountain.
- ADVANCED FEATURES: Movement-mirroring stretch, an internal drawcord waist, and articulated knees allow for increased athletic mobility and comfort. Outfitted with back drop-in pockets and a right hip security zip pocket.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
At Outdoor Research, we think that life gets better the minute we step out the door on a new adventure, no matter how big or small. We learn about ourselves, each other and the environment every time we get out. We come home a little wiser and stronger. We see the world more clearly, and that compels us to treat it better. More than anything, we’re convinced that if we inspire more people to get outside, the world will be a better place.
Outdoor Research Women's Ferrosi Convertible Pants
All-Around Versatile Performance Pants
The Outdoor Research Women’s Ferrosi Pants are the perfect all-around softshell stretch pant. With water-resistant UPF 50+ material that is lightweight, breathable and quick-drying, there isn’t a trail they can’t conquer. Features movement mirroring stretch, articulated knees, an internal drawcord waist, and multiple pocket options. Built to perform from the approach to the climb, these pants are your next hiking companion.
- UPF 50+ Protection and Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Water Resistant, Breathable, and Lightweight
- Wind Resistant and Quick Drying
- Zip-Off Legs and Internal Waist Drawcord
- Right Hip Security Zip Pocket and Back Drop In Pockets
PURSUIT OF PASSION
In 1981, a brilliant scientist and adventurer named Ron Gregg watched his frostbitten partner get airlifted off a glacier on Denali. He'd spent months planning a new route in the purest style, skiing 100 miles from the road to the base of the climb. Barely halfway to the summit, their trip ended with the failure of a simple pair of gaiters. Stubborn to the end, Ron refused a seat on the helicopter and descended alone for two weeks, pondering what had happened. Somewhere along the way, he realized he could both fix the gear problem and devote his life to pursuing his passion for adventure. By the end, he knew one thing for sure: He wasn't going back to his old job.
- Product Dimensions : 58 x 1 x 32 inches; 10.41 Ounces
- Item model number : 269190
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : June 1, 2018
- Manufacturer : Outdoor Research
- ASIN : B07D726RKY
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-light weight but not too light where you feel like you have no support and every cellulite line shows and they are going to rip the moment you brush against a prickly branch. Nope these pants held up and felt great/comfortable.
-Hold their shape - I truly wore these for 8 days straight.
-Zippers are color coded so you never get the legs mixed up when you zip them back on
-Super easy - zippers also didn't get stuck.
-My spouse kept telling me they looked really great. Not really something that should be a selling point but when you haven't showered in a few days and the pants aren't bagging at your knees it just adds to the overall enjoyment of your trip,
-have to take your boots off to unzip. This was fine for me - its a personal choice but I never unzipped while hiking anyway. If I was so hot I was going to unzip to shorts I would be stopping anyway.
-one side zipper pocket -that wasn't big enough to hold a phone in a waterproof case and zip closed - again this was fine for me as I was aware of it when I bought them. When I hike/backpack I need to have a hard core case as I'm constantly dropping my phone and there isn't any other pant I've had with a side pocket that worked either. Again a personal choice that didn't bother me. There are back pockets and two deeper front pockets but they don't zip or otherwise seal closed so there is always risk that something could drop out.
- I am short - (5'3") and while they didn't drag, I did choose to roll them up a bit. Otherwise the fit was fine.
-I liked the tightening you could do at the ankles but it didn't really stay tight for very long. It wasn't a detractor, just wanted to note it here in case there are others for whom this would be importat.
Over all - I was so impressed with these pants. The fact that I don't hate them after 8 days is testament to how awesome they are :)
Unfortunately, the other reviewer observing that you can feel the zipper squeezing is spot on. I have athletic quads, but I wouldn't say they're unusually large. No way these will be comfortable hiking up a mountain. Wish these worked!