Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 123 reviews
on January 5, 2016
These are wonderful, warm, basic everyday gloves. The fit is perfect. I have small hands and the SM fits true to size with no slip or extra space at the finger tips (That extra space can make for cold fingers very quickly so a perfect fit is so important!) I walk dogs at a rescue and my hands are always cold, always. But these gloves keep my hands and fingers warm even when the temps drop into the low teens. I really love the little loop feature on each glove. This little design element makes it oh so easy to grab and tug on your gloves quickly!! I have to remove one glove all the time to dig my fingers into my doggie treat pouch to reward the dogs for their very good behavior and this little loop is a sinch to grab if even when your other hand is full (think leash in hand!). The Flurry Gloves also have a small little clip to connect the pair for storing or just setting down the gloves for a while. This guarantees both gloves always stay together. Smart.

Warm, attractive, practical with some "gripper" strips on the fingers and palm so they are good for driving too!
on February 18, 2014
I do not recommend these gloves for cold weather areas. They have not held up in Chicago cold. Couldn't even get through shoveling the driveway.
on March 8, 2017
Best buy of the year - looked over all the REI featured gloves and chose this. When visiting my sis in Alaska, she NEEDED these so I left my pair with her. Apparently others who had found the "perfect" glove for weight & practical use of a finger-swipe feature found these little treasures, because when I went to replace my pair, they were sold out in Seattle and all of the Arizona stores. I ended up buying off of Amazon which thankfully had my size in this style.
on December 22, 2015
...I absolutely love these gloves! I got them for a trip to New Zealand in September, and I wore them more than I anticipated. During long, cold hikes, I ended up taking them off because my hands got sweaty after about half an hour. I say this only because it may be a problem for others (but isn’t for me). The wool blend worked extremely well while trekking through Mt Egmont, Arthur’s Pass, Fiordland, and Mt Cook. The “grip-sensitive silicone prints” are also a bonus—you won’t be able to use smart phones or other devices with ease (not that you need to during your alpine adventures) with these grips, but I was still able to use my D-SLR camera. The wool-blend exterior goes a little fuzzy after a few months, but mine still look great and work well. The “leather grab tabs” are also fantastic when trying to find the gloves in a pack and easily clip into a biner (for when you decide you don’t want to keep misplacing them in your pack). I won’t get as much use with them during our mild Alabama winters, but I expect I’ll be superbly well-prepared for cold snaps and future trips to colder climes. I am petite at 5’1’’ and roughly 110 lbs and the smalls are slightly long in the fingers but fit well in the hand/wrist (a common problem for me). I probably could have downsized to the x-small but honestly the smalls were very comfortable and still functional.
(Reviewed by my lady)
on August 14, 2014
I went by the Outdoor Research sizing chart, which said I should have been a small with room to spare, but the fingers are painfully tight. It's a shame because otherwise, they're nice, seemingly warm, non-bulky gloves.
on April 12, 2016
I love these gloves they are thick enough to be very warm but not too thick so I can't do things with them on. Also they are not too bulky that I can't just stuff them in my coat pocket when it gets warmer. I don't think they are waterproof but because they are thicker my hands have not felt wet and even if they were to get wet I believe that these would still keep my hands warm. I use these on winter or cold days to walk my dog and I like them so much I've already bought another pair in case I lose them.
on January 4, 2017
Good gloves but not great gloves. I walk to work because it is 4 blocks, and my fingers still get cold in that short distance. And I would have hoped for more dexterity, I cannot zip my coat, grab my keys or something small without taking a glove off. I will continue to wear them, however I cannot recommend them Plus side is, they look great and I love the pull strap!
on December 16, 2014
LOVE finding this glove again! Great warmth and protection for someone who perfects mittens due to fingers always being so cold!! Not a work glove as the wool will wear easily, but I wear them for all other things. And of course they stay warm even when damp because they are wool.

My only disappointment is in the fit. When i discovered them a few years ago I fit a small perfectly which is An amazing find since I am short (5'4") but have a wide paw with short fingers. I was elated not to have a glove with 3/4" of finger extending beyond mine! This year the small was too tight and I had to get the med instead and the fingers are that same bit of too long. The rest of the glove is snug but stretchy so not too tight and still just toasty warm, so I will take it.

Just glad to have discovered they are still making the warmest glove I have ever used even if the design is a little remodeled to fit a more typical long skinny hand.
on October 25, 2015
Fast shipping! Just received the OR women's flurry gloves, sz L. They are just as I expected, & I am pleased with them so far. The material is a nice ribbed fabric, & although they are black, they appear to be almost a very dark charcoal (perhaps a heather-black) - which was just what I was looking for. They are not thick & bulky, yet appear & feel as though they will be substantially warm for winter. Soft lining & great rubber grips. Thumbs up! Of note, I am thrilled that I discovered AmazonSmile - it's the same as your Amazon/Amazon Prime account and a % of your purchase goes to a charity of your choice (eg. SPCA, world wildlife fund, nature conservatory, etc.) with no extra cost to you. Your purchase can make a difference with Amazon smile :)
on February 11, 2015
These gloves were a big disappointment. First of all, the fit was off. The right hand glove fit pretty well, but the left felt bigger and the pinky was about a third of an inch longer than the one on the right hand. The fingers on both gloves didn't feel quite right the way they were sewn in. I wore them outdoors for 10 minutes one night when it was 30 degrees and windy - the wind just breezed through the fabric and there was no feeling of warmth.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.