- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B003P8QIA0
- Item model number: 70217
- Average Customer Review: 49 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #334,621 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Outdoor Research Women's Gripper Gloves
|Price:||$11.42 - $52.00|
- 100% Polyester
- Fabric performance: windproof, breathable, durable, lightweight, wicking, Quick drying, synthetic SURE Grip palm
- Design features: pull-on loop, glove clip
- Functional details: tapered wrist, pre-curved construction
- Versatile, all-purpose gloves can be used for almost any cool-weather activity
- Gloves provide reliable grip and warmth of windproof, insulating fleece
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Women's Gripper Gloves Durable Breathable Lightweight Wicking Quick Drying Suregrip Palm Pre-Curved Box Construction Tapered Wrist Pull Loop
A versatile, all-purpose glove that can be used for almost any cool-weather activity, Outdoor Research Women's Gripper gloves provide reliable grip and the warmth of windproof, insulating fleece. These multi-purpose outdoor work gloves have a secure, comfortable fit, and the weather-resistant fleece stops wind and provides warmth. Synthetic palms and a curved design let you tackle a variety of tasks when the mercury dips.
The versatile gloves are made of WINDSTOPPER fleece, with a tacky finish on the palm, thumb, and first two fingers for improved grip.
The gloves are made of innovative WINDSTOPPER Technical Fleece, a warm, laminated fleece fabric offering exceptional cold-weather protection and moisture management. Effective as a mid-layer or outer layer in cool and windy conditions, WINDSTOPPER allows for more streamlined layering by combining windproofing and breathability in one garment, protecting you from the chills associated with both wind and clammy skin.
- WINDSTOPPER Technical Fleece
- Suregrip palm for slip-free grip
- Pre-curved, boxed construction
- Tapered wrist fabric to seal out cold
- Machine washable
All Outdoor Research products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About Outdoor Research
Gear maker Outdoor Research is based in Seattle, Washington, where the company has been making durable, guaranteed-for-life outdoor apparel and equipment for nearly 30 years. Outdoor Research's focus is on creating functional, field-tested solutions to help power human adventure in the great outdoors. Through its unique Lab Rat Program, Outdoor Research users report back to the company regarding product performance in real world situations. This feedback is sent directly to product development teams, helping to modify and fine-tune every piece the company manufactures.
Outdoor Research products are versatile enough for use in almost any outdoor situation, but the company's primary focus is geared toward alpinism, backcountry skiing and riding, hiking, backpacking, ice and rock climbing, trail running, and paddling. The company starts with these core sports when looking to solve the problems faced by outdoor enthusiasts.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The ONLY issue I had with these is one of the seams on the pointy finger was a little rough. A quick trim with a sharp pair of scissors fixed that right up!
This is my 2nd pair of these . . . I lost one glove of my first pair and was heart broken!
Buy these . . . you won't regret it!
If you're going to wear a liner in under this glove you'll need a very thin, light weight liner because the Gripper Glove fits pretty snug. My daughter wears the size small Gripper. With with a mid weight small liner and the fit was too tight.